The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Which killer would you like to see in the game?

Comments

• RabidWabbitz
    RabidWabbitz Member Posts: 93

PINHEAD!!!!!

• AsunaRoxiana
    AsunaRoxiana Member Posts: 2
    Annabelle
    The ring !
  • Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    edited November 2018
    Ginosaji!

The monsters from The Feast!

The Leprechaun!

The Angry Princess!

Old Gregg!

Sharknado!
  • AsunaRoxiana
    AsunaRoxiana Member Posts: 2
    Bigfoot 
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

A viable one besides nurse.

• Love_you4485
    Love_you4485 Member Posts: 1
    My right hand 
  • hmm the nemesis of my nemesis is my enemy> @DarkSorcerer350 said:

• Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134
    Jaws
  • Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Krampus

• FinLadd
    FinLadd Member Posts: 190
    The Thing
  • Bigdaddyalan85
    Bigdaddyalan85 Member Posts: 1
    Victor Crowley
  • Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

I'd like to see them push the limit of "humanoid" I little more. Let's see some more creature ish type killers.

• GhostrickSpecter
    GhostrickSpecter Member Posts: 460

Krampus, cuz... ya know, December

• Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134
    An ice cream man type killer

No clue what his powers would be but I loved that movie as a kid (there is a new one on hulu too....creepy and just as terrible)

To be honest....I have no clue exactly how many "I've cream man" movies have been made...But c'mon. Let's haveit!
  • Keene_Kills
    Keene_Kills Member Posts: 649

Rather see reworks to the already existing low-tier ones to make them viable, but besides that: Anything BUT Ghostface or Chucky.

The above mentioned beasts from Feast would be awesome... that is a friggin' awesome movie (and crappy sequel)! And the Krampus idea is intriguing; love me some Krampus! I'd really be feeling The Krampusnacht Chapter!

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965

I kinda want those classic monster cosmetics on the original killers. But i always want me some candyman too.

• Malakir
    Malakir Member Posts: 799
    My lord and savior Chtulu

Also a shapeshifter
  • Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

The Chaser, from Slender the Arrival!

• Zypher84
    Zypher84 Member Posts: 8

Pumpkinhead - Survivor: Ed Harley
    Pinhead
    Ghostface - Survivor: Sidney Prescott
    Chucky
    Pennywise
    Hannibal Lecter - Survivor: Clarice Starling
    Jason Vorhees '- wont come i know
    Creepers Jeepers -
    Candyman
    Radford (Midnight Movie) - Survivor: Timmy
    Fauno / Pale Man (Pan¨s Labyrinth)
    Samara Morgan (The Ring)
    Pyramid Head (Silent Hill)
    Chatterer (Hellraiser)
    Iris (30 days of nights)
    Mr Boogie

• Deadalready
    Deadalready Member Posts: 4

All of the killers at the moment rely on moving to the survivor, what would be cool is a killer with a hook attack like Scorpion in Mortal Kombat (or pudge from Dota, or blitzkrank from LOL)

• Nebiros
    Nebiros Member Posts: 17

I would want Candyman, Pyramid Head, Jeepers Creepers, and Colqhoun/Colonel Ives. I want Colqhoun/Colonel Ives and Candyman the most but they are the very least likely to get into the game, especially Colqhoun (above anyone else recommended by the fans, he is that low as to having 0 chances). Candyman MIGHT make it in there due to how much sense it would make and how balanced it would be, with Jeepers Creepers and Pyramid Head being up there with him since they may be too OP to be balanced, but at least they are well known and would grab attention, money, and downloads, as well as a larger playerbase due to horror fans of those movies joining in, but the reason I say Colqhoun (who nobody probably recognizes here) has 0 chances of making it in is because he is a more humanoid and realistic spin on the Wendigo from a hidden gem of a movie that got very little attention called Ravenous, made back in 1999. I am aware of the popularity of the Wendigo and I have heard it is in some other games and media today but I have never watched or played anything else with a Wendigo in it but this movie, and to my knowledge a Wendigo is supposed to look like an odd, deformed, and demonic, not so human creature, but in the specific adaptation I am talking about, it would make more sense and fit into DBD better, due to him being human, but hungry for flesh no less. If they added any of these, I would be satisfied for life...

• Eight
    Eight Member Posts: 513

@Zypher84 said:
    Samara Morgan (The Ring)

Am I the only one to cringe everytime I read this? Sadako, yes. Samara, no. :)