The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Freddy vs Clown

Excuse me, what the *** were you doing with clown when trying to rework him to come up with such useless lame lazy rework?

Freddy:

1. Slowing survivors stronger than default clown slow and does not need to recharge his power
  2. Sends survivors to the dream world where borrowed time does not work and makes it harder for survivors too see him coming and to see his red stain while looping
  3. Able to teleport to any generator on the map
  4. Has addons to slow the game

Clown:

1. Slows survivors
  2. Needs to recharge his power which slows him down and takes some time
  3. Has no mobility whatsoever
  4. Has useless yellow bottles which also accelerate survivors
  5. Has only one reliable addon: flask of bleach (the only playable on red ranks vs good survivors)

Now let me ask you something:

How do you balance killers? What is wrong with you. Clown was weak and ######### and now you gave him an insane second ability. He is the only killer now who can also help survivors, thank you, devs.

Can you already fire your balance department for releasing ######### perks, ######### addons and giving us ######### reworks?

Comments

• DoomedMind
    DoomedMind Member Posts: 793

It's the same thing concerning Legion

They stab people. And that's all.

And there is Oni, built-in tracker, power that insta down + fast movement, kind of cool add-ons.

You have some killers that have sooo much tools, and some others that have just basic things... It's sad

• GrimReaperJr1232
    GrimReaperJr1232 Member Posts: 1,690
    1. Incorrect. Freddy and Clown both slow survivors by 15% using their power. However, Clown does have an add-on that slows survivors by an additional 5%, bringing it up to 20%.
    2. Freddy's slowdown add-ons are... pathetic. It's 8% and 4%, the former of which being variable due to it relying on people falling asleep. But in the best conditions, what is it stacked? 91 secs rounded up. That's lower than Old Thana. It's annoying when paired when Thana and DL, but those two perks are always going to be hell to face together. Freddy's add-ons are an insult to injury.
    3. Clown has more than just 1 good add-on. Mangled add-on is always reliable, Reload Movement Speed add-on cuts the distance lost from reloading by almost an entire meter than if you just kept holding forward as a 4.6 killer. He also has a 16m aura reveal add-on, similar to Old Compound 21 which is just... busted. Purple Ether is still there and isn't bad.
    4. Freddy is on the list to get nerfed, so making the comparison feels kinda redundant atm.

And don't be confused. I hate Freddy and I think he's just a better Clown. I just felt those points were worth mentioning.

• ClownIsUnderrated
    ClownIsUnderrated Member Posts: 1,031

The real big thing between Freddy and Clown is that one takes no skill to play as well as being a ripoff, the other is a thicc man who is incredibly underrated.

• albarty123
    albarty123 Member Posts: 36

Yet, freddy still can slow down the pace of the game especially teleporting with pop

And calling addon showing aura of survivors within 16 meters busted is pathetic, strong survivors are going to rush you gens that are not really close to the survivor you are chasing. If they are rushing gens closer to the survivors you are chasing you would hear it by listening to the gen repair sounds.

Busted addons are spirits mothers ring

Freddy's slow is stronger

• albarty123
    albarty123 Member Posts: 36

Fat, substance abuse problems, constantly coughing. Very thicc