Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

checking platform services bug

Cochise
Cochise Member Posts: 2

Firstly i was in game lobby i was preparing another game. The game must be start but my connection have disconnected so i decided to close the game and I initated again when it started i saw this screen

13 votes

Fixed · Last Updated

Hi, this was a temporary issue that has since been resolved. If anyone is still having problems please check the discussions in the Tech Sub Forums for assistance.

Comments

• Nehalennya
    Nehalennya Member Posts: 39

same at me and some others who were forced now to stop playing.

• cheetocultleader
    cheetocultleader Member Posts: 1,259
    edited March 2021

Same here. I got a match 3 times, disconnected mid-load* each time, tried to relog, and now stuck at "Checking Platform Services."

• FeryGEN
    FeryGEN Member Posts: 628

I thought it was just me, or problems with my internet.

• poprocksandsoda
    poprocksandsoda Member Posts: 16

Yup Same. Bump!

• Vairesul
    Vairesul Member Posts: 1

Same here :-(

• goddesshax
    goddesshax Member Posts: 1

Same for me and my group

• Grimmsdeath
    Grimmsdeath Member Posts: 1

Same here as well, just re-downloaded the game, got the bug, then verified the install and it said it was fine but kept getting stuck on this screen then uninstalled and re-installed and it still was happening. Platform is Steam, stored on internal D: Drive HDD.

• HydrogenDemon
    HydrogenDemon Member Posts: 20

same

• sharkster13
    sharkster13 Member Posts: 236

Does this have something to do with the fire of the server storage facility in Copenhagen? The entire server storage was burnt down and it caused a lot of problems in Europe.

This discussion has been closed.