Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Achievement - Adept Nurse - Not Granting?

Vallyynttv
Vallyynttv Member Posts: 15
edited March 2021 in Bug Reporting

So I've been working on getting through some of the achievements for the game on PC/STEAM edition. Knocked it down to about 12 left. I starting working on Adept Nurse and finally did it, however the achievement didn't grant. The achievement for it states "Get a merciless victory using only the nurse's 3 unique perks." Which are Nurse's Calling, Stridor, and Than. Phobia. However the achievement didn't grant upon meeting the requirements. Unfortunately due to the nature of the achievement and how hard it is to get it, I haven't been able to see if it can grant again.

However I do have a recording of the requirements not being meet. Here : Vallyyn - Twitch

Edit : I know sometimes bringing addons / offerings can break the achievement but as you can tell I brought nothing. If you need the full match, please let me know ^_^.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments