DC'S (closed)

Options
EZayn
EZayn Member Posts: 33
edited March 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Dc's are so common now and with little to no timeout. Now i get it if you have only done it 1 or 2 times its fine also so is the cap its also fine and the in between is also fine. The thing is i see it so often and i dont know why. Maybe like if you have 1+ dc's one game there can be a trust system in the game that counts how many times this one person has dc'd throughout every day and does math to make it so they are a "trusted player" this is obviously to much to ask for but me and my friends are getting dc after dc's.

Post edited by EZayn on

Comments

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,551
    Options

The thing with the DC penalty is that it's kept small at the beginning for those occasions when you need to DC - bugged out, irl emergency etc. It does decay over time so it's pretty easy to stack them up if you DC regularly, so it punishes those who DC regularly but is kind to those who don't...I can't see this changing.

• Sheldor
    Sheldor Member Posts: 213
    Options

'Punishing' the players in case of a software crash of this fine never quality tested game is ridiculous. Other games like Hunt:Showdown have a procedure to detect a disconnect by a software crash and not "punish" their paying customer.

Anyone who thinks that punishing should take place in an online game for whatever reason should go and visit a psychiatrist.

• xEcoLog1cDuk3Xx
    xEcoLog1cDuk3Xx Member Posts: 441
    Options

DC'ing = You're cool - Entitled Survivor main.

• AnnoyedAtTheGame
    AnnoyedAtTheGame Member Posts: 539
    Options

My net crashed the other day i gave me a penalty.

I lost my halloween light 2 add ons for it and my offering to protect them if i die in match.

On the dc penalties. What kind of gsme has to give penalties out for rhe game putting players in un fun unbalances games?

• EZayn
    EZayn Member Posts: 33
    Options

ok thanks for the feedback i see now where it can go wrong also we have gotten less dc's so thats good

• skullcapmania
    skullcapmania Member Posts: 6
    Options

Ya They should make a trust system with dc where trusted players get things like cosmetics if they a trusted player for long enough or even a trusted player que with people that dont dc

This discussion has been closed.