Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Teabagging Should Sprain Survivors Ankle

That way survivors don't sit around teabagging and just try to escape. Think maybe double crouch within 3 seconds of each other should slow them down. Cause there not taking killer seriously and anyone in horror movies that acts so silly ussually fall flat on face.

Comments

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Sure, if a survivor crouches twice within a 2 second span they will be hindered for 15 seconds.
  • kucerka
    kucerka Member Posts: 186
    I don't know...As a survivor I do double crouches a lot. (Saying "hi" to a survivor I've spawn with, saying "thanks" to survivor who just healed me...). And even sometimes when I'm satisfied with a killer's gameplay to tell him he played well.
  • Demonsouls1993
    Demonsouls1993 Member Posts: 261
    Terrortot said:
    Problem is crouch is an important function for survivor play.

Devs already stated teabagging is not bannable, which means it stays.

Just ignore them. Dont go to gates and go break some pallets you may have missed, or go afk and do something for a bit.

This is a horror themed, competitive game.  Its about doing x to get x points.  The toxic players arent playing the game, they are playing you. Dont get so tilted over an animation.
    Wish afking when exits did anything the jackasses well just stay there till u show up tbag then run out without letting u hit them
  • GrannyonAcid
    GrannyonAcid Member Posts: 476

No idea why this would be added. If you can't handle teabagging it's probably best to go somewhere else. It's just a part of the game... And any other game that allows it. So you crouch behind a tree and a huntress comes around the corner and pulls out a hatchet so you crouch again after you run around the tree so she can't throw it over. Character gets a sprained ankle because of that? Come on now.

• DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642

@Terrortot said:

Just ignore them. Dont go to gates and go break some pallets you may have missed, or go afk and do something for a bit.

This is a horror themed, competitive game.  Its about doing x to get x points.  The toxic players arent playing the game, they are playing you. Dont get so tilted over an animation.

Crouching is an important function for pig too.
    Yet pig cant tbagg probably.

Does the ability to crouch very fast in a short amount of time affect the actual gameplay? I doubt that, just like flashlight clicking its a feature of the game only used by toxic survivors. There is literally no reason gameplaywise why these "features" should be in the game

• Terrortot
    Terrortot Member Posts: 423

@Terrortot said:

Crouching is an important function for pig too.
    Yet pig cant tbagg probably.

Does the ability to crouch very fast in a short amount of time affect the actual gameplay? I doubt that, just like flashlight clicking its a feature of the game only used by toxic survivors. There is literally no reason gameplaywise why these "features" should be in the game

I use quick crouches with urban evasion during chases, helps cover tracks to get away. A slow before and/or after crouching would make that difficult, just to baby people who get feelings hurt over an animation.

I think its toxic, thats just how some people are. It would make more sense to disable crouching in the exit gates. Then you would have a better chance at downing them. 

Unfortunately, nothing is going to solve toxic behavior end game as long as a player has the time to do so.
  • Divinitye9
    Divinitye9 Member Posts: 392
    I just don’t bother running to the exit gates if the game is at a point where I got wrecked. I will just hang out elsewhere while they stand there. 

I have actually had a survivor come halfway across the map to teabag me at the end and it ended up getting him killed. That was probably the single most satisfying thing I have ever had happen in DBD. 
  • PigMainBigBrain
    PigMainBigBrain Member Posts: 1,893

@Demonsouls1993 said:
    Terrortot said:

Wish afking when exits did anything the jackasses well just stay there till u show up tbag then run out without letting u hit them

I think if you stay within the exit gates for 20 seconds they should block themselves off for 20 seconds as if there was freddy's perk there.

• friendlykillermain
    friendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

@PigMainBigBrain said:

@Demonsouls1993 said:
    Terrortot said:

I think if you stay within the exit gates for 20 seconds they should block themselves off for 20 seconds as if there was freddy's perk there.

love that idea this thread should be dug up

• friendlykillermain

i give this thread new life!

• FujinRaijin
    FujinRaijin Member Posts: 72

Nodding their head should sprain the killer's neck forcing them to look up/down permanently for the match, spamming M2 should break billy's chainsaw, trap-bagging as Evan should cause his traps to break.

Any other stupid ideas?

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@FujinRaijin said:
    Nodding their head should sprain the killer's neck forcing them to look up/down permanently for the match, spamming M2 should break billy's chainsaw, trap-bagging as Evan should cause his traps to break.

Any other stupid ideas?

Are you saying teabagging is a Survivor power?

• No_Cluie_Louis
    No_Cluie_Louis Member Posts: 1,093

Lol i thought this was a joke when i saw it, then i realised you are being serious

• FujinRaijin
    FujinRaijin Member Posts: 72

@Orion said:

@FujinRaijin said:

Any other stupid ideas?

I literally do not understand where you got that idea, crouching is a sruvivor ability, youre saying spamming it should cause a debuff, why shouldnt same apply to killers BMing?

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965

Any other stupid ideas?

Yes a couple more stuipid ideas to make it more horror immersive.
    1. Killers nodding should make them forced into there laugh that pushes past terror radius.
    2. Putting down no trap in same spot 3 times should make bear trap snap on his hand. Like how an actual bear trap acts if screw around and don't take it serious.
    3. Revving billy chainsaw to much should cut the gas like a lawnmower or chainsaw. Billy needs to rev his chainsaw cord all over again.
    4. Hatch should allow survivors to escape with no grasp but killers can kick it down and lock it. It can either be opened by a gen or there hands.
    5. Anything that makes a game more immersive in horror genre is good idea to me.
  • FayeZahara

Thank you xD
  • friendlykillermain

@FayeZahara said:
    friendlykillermain said:

Thank you xD

i saw it and i wanted to bring it back from page 100

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Terrortot said:

Repeatedly crouching is not an important function of gameplay.

Pig cant tbagg properly too for example.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

As a representative of survivor mains everywhere I accept your terms on the condition that a killer's neck will break if they "yes-yes" or "no-no" a survivor, killing them instantly and letting all 4 survivors escape by default.

Do we have a deal?

• FayeZahara
    Master said:

@Terrortot said:

Repeatedly crouching is not an important function of gameplay.

Pig cant tbagg properly too for example.

I thought pig did the waynes world "Were not worthy, were not worthy"
  • Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142
    edited November 2018

If a Survivor jukes behind the Killer, but the Killer's swing "connects" and spins the Killer around 175°, the Killer's ankles should be sprained and they should be unable to carry a Survivor for 60 seconds. Fair is fair.

• FayeZahara

As a representative of survivor mains everywhere I accept your terms on the condition that a killer's neck will break if they "yes-yes" or "no-no" a survivor, killing them instantly and letting all 4 survivors escape by default.

Do we have a deal?

What if they got blurry vision O3O When i shake my head fast my sight gets blurry. My killers eyes should follow same suit.
  • FayeZahara
    edited November 2018
    Nos37 said:

If a Survivor jukes behind the Killer, but the Killer's swing "connects" and spins the Killer around 175°, the Killer's ankles should be broken and they should be unable to carry a Survivor for 60 seconds. Fair is fair.

If survivor trys to go around killer instead of away should be grabbed and neck broken. But if we want immersive fairness then will give you.
    - Facecamping killer after doing nothing at hook for 5 seconds should be forced into torturing them on hook. Letting them bleed out longer to enjoy the quality time.
    - Following a crawling body as killer for 15 seconds should force you to stroke them with weapon.
    - Throwing a hatchet should not break it but make it bounce and if hits survivor it hurts but also it can hit huntress.
    - Shaking head up should result in uncontrollable laughter for killer.
    -Shaking head side to side should result in growl.
    -Let go to immersive realism extreme and have hillbilly clean flesh out of chainsaw chains. That way it can run again without it getting backed up. Also get him some gas to fill his chainsaw too.
  • Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142

@FayeZahara said:
    If survivor trys to go around killer instead of away should be grabbed and neck broken. But if we want immersive fairness then will give you.

• Facecamping killer after doing nothing at hook for 5 seconds should be forced into torturing them on hook. Letting them bleed out longer to enjoy the quality time.

• Following a crawling body as killer for 15 seconds should force you to stroke them with weapon.

• Throwing a hatchet should not break it but make it bounce and if hits survivor it hurts but also it can hit huntress.

• Shaking head up should result in uncontrollable laughter for killer.

-Shaking head side to side should result in growl.

-Let go to immersive realism extreme and have hillbilly clean flesh out of chainsaw chains. That way it can run again without it getting backed up. Also get him some gas to fill his chainsaw too.

Oh good, now you see how ridiculous the title of this thread sounds.

• Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134
    I have run away from them in attempts to play nice. They motion for.me to follow, then try to drop pallets and loop me....not your typical.farming behavior. i run away revving chainsaw as Billy as a sign to come farm. I'll even stand in  front of pallets and nod toward it.

Then, when they are all chasing me, I pop chainsaw and down one....hook em.And camp it and slug the rest as they come in. It's good for anywhere from a 1-4k.

This particular situation arrives VERY rarely...In the games where I am trying to camp and survivors don't want to but then proceed to taunt me rather than exit. I try to put up every flag possible but some people just want to tbag and taunt.

Whatever they get is what they deserve.

• Slayer
    Slayer Member Posts: 1,148
    Killers are the ones that can really bully taunt not survivors
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@FujinRaijin said:

@Orion said:

@FujinRaijin said:

Any other stupid ideas?

I literally do not understand where you got that idea, crouching is a sruvivor ability, youre saying spamming it should cause a debuff, why shouldnt same apply to killers BMing?

This is not about crouching or Killers BMing, this is about Survivors teabagging. Stay on topic, please. Are you saying that teabagging is a Survivor power, yes or no?

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

You take away teabagging and people would just find some other way to BM. Like gesturing. Wanna have those slow you down too?

• WildCard
    WildCard Member Posts: 2

That would be hilarious.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Cause there not taking killer seriously and anyone in horror movies that acts so silly ussually fall flat on face.
    It's been years since the last time i went to the cinema,  but i would pay to watch in the next horror movie the survivor t-bagging the killer.
  • FayeZahara
    Vietfox said:
    Cause there not taking killer seriously and anyone in horror movies that acts so silly ussually fall flat on face.
    It's been years since the last time i went to the cinema,  but i would pay to watch in the next horror movie the survivor t-bagging the killer.
    Sure magnet might publish a movie like that. They published a movie around a killer tire wheel and another one about cute butthole demon. They are pro ######### movies that is for sure.
  • Mommygamer726
    Mommygamer726 Member Posts: 3
    I don't get teabagging, but I also don't get being mad at it. Do what you want, but just know that I will be laughing at you for looking like a duck with a limp.
  • Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559

Any other stupid ideas?

OMG. I’ve just realized how much better this game could become. Your comment and this thread gave me hope. You have no idea how much I want a Leatherface running after me with a broken neck.