Mmr just isn't a solution

zacattak48
zacattak48 Member Posts: 100
edited March 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Im an xbox killer main. I consistently reach red ranks when I'm not taking a break. And I just got to say the mmr test doesn't work. The whole point of it for killer is you go against your skill level with a certain killer.

Game one results:

I went as wraith one of my best killers, I didn't slug, tunnel, or camp. I played normally and got a 4 k, there was one gen left and it was 60% complete before I interupted it. The ranks were red and purple. I got a 4 k. The survivors were actually pretty chill, Sometimes they would just run into a corner of the map or would constantly be out positioned, there was one good survivor iImostly dropped chase with as I would have lost otherwise. That match had one good survivor and there was still only one gen left. See the problem? This was a ruthless btw.

Match 2 results:

I went bubba another of my better killers and someone I have fun using. I did the same playstyle as my wraith, I out played several times, got quick downs, amd didn't slug or tunnel. Three escaped. I think i got 6 or 7 hooks, the gens were done way too quick. I got a lovely entity displeased.

Match 3:

Last I played a killer I've only had bad expiriences with. My level 31 plaugue. I would usually get red rank swf and didn't have the perks or addons to go against that. I also have only had maybe ten matches as plague my entire time playing. Of course despite this being a killer i haven't had good matches with in the past and being severly under leveles I get a 4 man who picked ormand.

I play the best I can and only get maybe 5 or 6 hooks. The maps huge and I couldn't preassure all the gens. Even with me having everyone injured they were either too far away for me to chase or had too many good titles where I couldn't mindgame. All 4 escaped and of course they were "respectfull "at the exit gates. Entitiy displeased and they're ranks were rank 1, rank 1, rank 3, and rank 5.

How is this fair? Isn't the mmr system supposed to let you try new killers and get better gradually? Why did I have worser survivors on one of my best killers I spend a lot of time in and not the killer I never play.

I guess I just wont play killers that aren't good against a swf until gen speeds and swf get balanced or the weaker killers get stronger. Im very dissapointed in this mmr test. I can only hope it doenst get worse.

Comments