Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

cosmetic glitch in lobby

I'm pretty sure this is a switch only glitch because i don't see it happening to people on other devices but I could be wrong.

So when you join a lobby and your waiting for everyone to ready up there's a option to change the survivor your playing as, but whenever I switch survivors all my cosmetics come off and it changes the character back to their default clothes. In the customization thing it shows that I have them equipped but they don't show on my character so I have to put them back on. It doesn't happen when your looking for a match, but when you find a lobby with other players. I think it started when the map reworks on Gideon and Crotus got released because since then it's been acting up.

5 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• Cokeign
    Cokeign Member Posts: 15

Actually, I’m a console user (Xbox One) and I’ve been experiencing this a lot lately!

& When I have to change the outfit in the lobby, I look like a douche 🥲 showing off when I just want to be pretty lol.