The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Leatherface Masks Not Unlocking

On PS4 I have been trying to unlock the Dwight, Meg, Claudette and Jake face masks for Leatherface. I read on the DBD wiki and on the forums that you need to sacrifice 25 of each survivor as Leatherface to unlock the masks. Over the past few weeks, I have been keeping track of my Leatherface sacrifices and I have sacrificed well over 25 of both Meg and Claudette so far but the masks are not unlocking.

13 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• Dead_Inside3212
    Dead_Inside3212 Member Posts: 6

Same here. Can confirm that Athlete Face (Meg's) Isn't unlocking for me. But I've seen this was a bug since June 2018, and it's concerning that a developer had addressed this bug, and still it isn't fixed.

• MarkJames
    MarkJames Member Posts: 9

Yeah, I gave up trying to unlock the face masks, they are definetly bugged. I can't believe they have been bugged since 2018 and still not fixed. If I knew that I wouldn't have wasted all that time trying to unlock them.

• Dead_Inside3212
    Dead_Inside3212 Member Posts: 6

And it's upsetting that it manages to work for other people to this day, so really it's trial and error.

• Morbid
    Morbid Member Posts: 24

I have played Leatherface a LOT and only managed to get Claud and Meg. None of the others will unlock for me either.

• BorfBorf
    BorfBorf Member Posts: 7

I play on PC and I posted about the same bug the other day. Let's get this post up there so a dev finally sees it!

• poomanchu
    poomanchu Member Posts: 242
    edited March 2021

I’ve not had problems with the Claud or Meg masks, but the Jake, & Dwight masks I have been farming at the very least 3 Dwights, & Jakes (sometimes 5) each day, for the past 10 days! Is this legitimately broken????

• JimbusCrimbus
    JimbusCrimbus Member Posts: 1,060
    edited March 2021

Same issue here. I've killed more than enough of each survivor. None have unlocked.

@Peanits @not_Queen

• MarkJames

I have counted over 25 sacrifices of all 4 original survivors each with Leatherface now and over 40 Meg and Claudette sacrifices each. These face masks simply will not unlock so I have given up. Can't seem to get any answers from a dev about this problem either.

• poomanchu

What a bummer. Obvious bug that won’t be fixed

• SeanChaos
    SeanChaos Member Posts: 2

Can confirm. I've been trying to unlock Claudette & Meg's and at this point am pretty sure I'm past 25 each and neither have unlocked. Please fix this bug and retroactively apple the masks to all who have legitimately earned them if possible.

• Ketrab2703
    Ketrab2703 Member Posts: 162
    edited March 2021

Oof, i was getting a lot of Jakes and Dwights lately without any success in terms of unlocking their masks. I know why now. I can stop trying so hard now :)

• poomanchu

I’m close to 40 Dwights. No idea about the Jakes. I just know I started farming on March 13th, and have gotten at least 2 of each (sometimes 5) each day. Yesterday I got 9 Dwights, and still nothing. It’s very disheartening because I don’t want to do anything else until this is finished.

• MarkJames

Well this bug report has now been marked as "acknowledged" so perhaps someone is looking into it ???

• lac0rte
    lac0rte Member Posts: 5

Any news about this topic?

• lac0rte
    lac0rte Member Posts: 5

I'm feeling like I'm killing thons of these survivors and nothing is unlocked.

I'm starting to count right now, till 25 each one.