Flashlight Saves Not Working Correctly...

Options
ItzPixelYT
ItzPixelYT Member Posts: 613

Sorry for my language in the video. Kinda happens in heat of the moment and can be frustrating when stuff like this happens.

But yeah video explains it all really, I've got a lot of Flashlight saves under my belt for the game and this was just happening one game after another the other day and the only Flashlight save i do get is when the killer is facing the other way...crazy.

2 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

Comments

• Morbid
    Morbid Member Posts: 24
    Options

I kinda felt like they were super inconsistent recently as well so I just stop bothering with flashlights.

• Ivaldi
    Ivaldi Member Posts: 977
    Options

1st blind on the Oni was too early, but the rest are clearly good. Flashlights have been busted for like a year now with all the changes they keep making to them.

• Volfgang57
    Volfgang57 Member Posts: 369
    Options

Most of those looked early. You'll notice the flashlight blind effect happens right before the killer spins around, meaning they got "stunned" before they had control of their character again. Just like with pallets, if they're in the animation still they can't be stunned

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,478
    edited March 2021
    Options

I will agree with @Volfgang57 here, the timing was early on all but the one that did go through - you were on the side of the LF as well, so he wasn't facing in the complete opposite direction to you either. The only one that could possibly have been a bug was the PH one and slowing it down and checking again, yes it's still looked too early.

• ItzPixelYT
    ItzPixelYT Member Posts: 613
    Options

The oni one is fair enough but the rest dont make any sense when comparing them to the Flashlight save clips i do have