The Pig is broken, Fix reverse beartrap.

I get hit and downed 100% because of latency, which is another HUGE issue in this game, then get a reverse bear trap on my head.

I go to all but one machines to get it of and get all great skill checks. By the time I get to the last one, I am out of time and I die.

Either make the timer longer, make the skill check give a substantial success increase, or fix the RNG.

These issues are straying my friends and me away from this game.

Comments

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    The timer is fine. Maybe she was using that addon that takes longer to remove the RBT and you simply got bad luck with the boxes placement.
    But the latency is indeed a problem, so is her hitbox. I gotta upload a video of her hitting me when i was behind and literally 2 meters away from her.
  • Whispers23
    Whispers23 Member Posts: 111

No she is not. In fact two of her perks need buff.

• Aerys
    Aerys Member Posts: 179

I can say that I definitely never have fun playing against her, nor do I play as her. She essentially has the power of Wraith without the drawback and then has even more power on top of it with her reverse bear trap. That said she isn't too powerful, just extremely annoying, and the RNG element of her reverse bear traps isn't fun for neither her nor people playing against her. They should serve as a deterrent to escaping and to buying her some time, NOT as a kill mechanic that occasionally 100% screws over Survivors or as a mechanic one can remove on their first box making it trivial.

As for how to fix this, instead of eliminating her terror radius just reduce it by 80-90% so you can still have a small moment of notification before she hits you (The Wraith gives you a ton of notification with his damn bell), and as for her Game require the Survivor to go to each one but only for a single skill check before they move on. As it is now it in now way represents the SAW franchise in its set up as in SAW the victims of Jigsaw's games ALWAYS had a chance to properly escape if they followed the rules.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@merlin14 said:
    I get hit and downed 100% because of latency, which is another HUGE issue in this game, then get a reverse bear trap on my head.

I go to all but one machines to get it of and get all great skill checks. By the time I get to the last one, I am out of time and I die.

Either make the timer longer, make the skill check give a substantial success increase, or fix the RNG.

These issues are straying my friends and me away from this game.

So you complain that your connection isnt stable? Well there are things you can do about that, but guses thats another topic.....

Do you have footage of you hitting only great skillchecks at the machines but sitll not getting it off while pig isdoing sth else? I simply dont believe you because the key is always in the last box for me, but I still have enough time :wink:

And yes RNG should be removed, it cant be real that survivors get the key a fwe seconds after unhook (that always happened to me the few times I played her)

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

it cant be helped if you only crouched towards the boxes...
    use urban next time and youll get it.

• BigBlackMori
    BigBlackMori Member Posts: 220

There is no RNG. One box is the correct one, all others are not. Skill checks don't matter.

• Mr_Myers
    Mr_Myers Member Posts: 422

You know her RBTs are stupid unreliable right? Also it seems like latency killed you. Her pwoer isn't even that strong. Why is it when someone dies to a killer they come on somewhere and say it's OP even though she is mid-tier at best

• Malakir
    Malakir Member Posts: 799
    Mr_Myers said:

You know her RBTs are stupid unreliable right? Also it seems like latency killed you. Her pwoer isn't even that strong. Why is it when someone dies to a killer they come on somewhere and say it's OP even though she is mid-tier at best

Remember what happened to Freddy? Same thing, people stupidity and be unable to adapt
  • DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    Here's an idea:

Learn to face her. Learn what her strengths and weaknesses are. Be more alert when you know it's a Pig and she'll almost never be able to ambush you.
  • TheMadDoctor
    TheMadDoctor Member Posts: 250
    Here's an idea:

Learn to face her. Learn what her strengths and weaknesses are. Be more alert when you know it's a Pig and she'll almost never be able to ambush you.
    Which is why a buff is needed. She's a average/mid-tier killer in high ranks.
  • Aerys
    Aerys Member Posts: 179
    edited November 2018

I thought my idea had merit, give her a tiny terror radius while sneaking that as soon as you hear it she's basically already got you in her sights, so a slight nerf to that portion since honestly speaking she's more stealth than Wraith who is supposed to be invisible but he's tall and he's not invisible so people see him coming far easier than Pig, but give Pig more reliable RBT's that force the player to actually visit all four Jigsaws and do a single skill check to get one key, get the keys from all of them to release the thing. So basically one small nerf and one large buff.