Game needs something to spice up everything

For me the first thing that spiced up everything were the totems, after that the reverse traps, and recently the flowers in the Halloween event.

But the game is desperate for something new and interesting, devs even suggested the pizza delivery mode(instead of fixing gens we could find ingredients and cook the pizzas in the new gens and have them deliver at certain places)

Game needs secondary objectives but what kind??

People keep suggesting finding tools to fix generators, while others suggest objectives that don't impact the progression.

What are your thoughts on this?should we have new objectives like totems?or should we getting something meta changing like actually dangerous for survivors?

Comments

• Clauds
    Clauds Member Posts: 53
    edited November 2018
    Honestly, I feel as if we do need something new. Fixing the same ol’ generators get boring. I think we should have a task bar that needs completeing in order for us to get a generator done. (Like finding tools) as for Killer, they should add a something else instead of hooks. Maybe aaa... Sacrifical Pit? Lmao.
  • Thatbrownmonster
    Thatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640

@Clauds said:
    Honestly, I feel as if we do need something new. Fixing the same ol’ generators get boring. I think we should have a task bar that needs completeing in order for us to get a generator done. (Like finding tools) as for Killer, they should add a something else instead of hooks. Maybe aaa... Sacrifical Pit? Lmao.

last year I had the idea that killers could place survivors inside coffins and the entity would wrap around it, thing is not sure how survivors would signal others inside the coffin.