Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

How would you guys feel if the devs focused a bit on custom games?

FrostySeal
FrostySeal Member Posts: 626
edited April 2021 in General Discussions

What I mean by this is, how would you feel if for maybe a chapter or a midchapter instead of buffing/nerfing/reworking some things the devs instead added more things to custom games, like 2v8, 4v16 and more control over the game like being able to change how many pallets are on a map, what loops show up, perks numerical values (Ex: Sprint burst makes you run at 999% speed for 10 seconds, etc), how fast characters move, and more?

Personally I think it'd be pretty great and would breathe some new life into the game. At its core DBD is a casual game and I feel like an update to custom games would bring many new players to game and even veterans. Plus, if they do decide to do something like this it would even help competitive DBD as you would be able to balance the game to be more fair.

What do you guys think?

((Edit: Also forgot to ask, but if the dev's did add an update to custom games like this to the game, would you care about the bugs that come along with it or do you think it'll be worth it?))

Post edited by FrostySeal on

Comments

• ShamelessPigMain
    ShamelessPigMain Member Posts: 1,877

That would be really interesting and I'd be 100% in favor (if I had any friends to play with), but BHVR already has a lot on their plate. The three month release schedule is clearly causing difficulties, especially with work-from-home.

• Breque
    Breque Member Posts: 427

i would not really care about the bugs ( obviuslly if the normal mode in KWF be ok)

If i break the game cuz i tried to activate all the perks of the game at the same time, is tecnically my fault for exagerating

So yes pls (: