Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Archive bug '' THAT'S RUDE'' Mission

Ogzhn55
Ogzhn55 Member Posts: 55
edited January 3 in Bug Reporting

Hello guys. I searched in google and i found in reddit so many topics about şt just now and i need help. I did the mission more than 5-6 times and i did in 1 match more than 10 times i point the killer but thats not working..

Can you guys tell me how to do it or is it bug? PEople are saying this is bug. Because i did it more than 10 times in 6 match and still trying in the match now but no, this missions is bugged.

Post edited by Rizzo on
6 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Comments

• Volfgang57
    Volfgang57 Member Posts: 369

From what I've been seeing you have to let the point animation fully play out to count. Moving and canceling it won't let it count towards progress

• Marcavecunc
    Marcavecunc Member Posts: 2,057

I have problems with it as well..

Pretty sure I've let the animation fully play out.. heck the game I tried it in ended up being a farming match, pointed at the killer many times to be sure it registered

• sharkster13
    sharkster13 Member Posts: 236

Yep, it's bugged. I had around 10 rounds where I tried to do the challenge. I pointed at the Exit gate in the killers face 2 times when the perk reactivated. Did not get the challenge. Now that's really rude!

• Marcavecunc
    Marcavecunc Member Posts: 2,057

Point at the killer 3 times in a row each time premonition activates. Just to be sure it's not badly worded and needs you to point twice after one premonition. And the third pointing is to ensure the second one finished (since you cant start a new pointing action until the one before ends) got it on my second try after reading those suggestions on the Discussions forums and it worked.

• Alenfield
    Alenfield Member Posts: 1

You must point twice within that 5 seconds

• Whiffycow
    Whiffycow Member Posts: 38

I've tried this on xbox and my friend's tried it on ps4 and we couldn't get it to work. We got premonition to activate with the killer directly in front of us and pointed 4 times in a row multiple times in multiple matches and it doesn't register. I keep seeing where people say they got it to work, but I've tried under various methods under clinical conditions and it's busted.

• xathiag0
    xathiag0 Member Posts: 2

I'm dealing with the same problem! It's very frustrating that they haven't fixed it 'till now!

This discussion has been closed.