New Killer.... Pennywise!

Siaxsis
Siaxsis Member Posts: 5
edited April 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

I have a suggestion for a new killer that could be added into the game.

Pennywise

1st Ability) One of his special abilities could be to transform into a current survivor however, like the wraith, he must wait until he transforms back into himself so that they can attack the survivors.

2) Another ability could be the same as the doc where instead of a fake doc you would see red balloons flying across the map. This could help give the killer an indication of where some survivors are like how the crows can alert the killer with the correct perk. I do believe that this would be a great killer to add into the game and hope you consider. Thanks for reading to here and have an amazing day.

Of course there an infinite number of possibilities to what could be added to his abilities.

Below are a couple of links that go in depth around the concept of pennywise.

Credits: u/Venularmammal on reddit for the concept image.

' The Devourer'

Credits to u/gamewizard for the profile image.

In depth concept for pennywise: https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/d2vtla/dead_by_daylight_killer_concept_pennywise_the/

Full In Depth Concept For Pennywise ( recommend that you look)

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/159990/new-chapter-pennywise-from-stephen-kings-it

Post edited by Siaxsis on

Comments

• Azxx93
    Azxx93 Member Posts: 117

Hard countered by SWF

• Caleegi
    Caleegi Member Posts: 410

I would love this idea and i feel like pennywise is quite scary to a lot of people. The transformation from survivor to killer or vice versa would need to be quick though as with this ability although cool would lose a lot of time and with a swf gens could fly by.

• Siaxsis

I agree, the idea is from the wraith when he goes invisible, the same concept could be added into pennywise where instead of becoming obsessed with one killer you could transform into them?

Idk its an idea and im sure that it can be improved upon.

• Caleegi
    Caleegi Member Posts: 410

So I found out a while ago Mathieu (sorry if spelt wrong) wants to have penny wise as a killer but due to the license belonging to a company who is partnered with Warner Bros it means Warner Bros owns it which makes it difficult to get a license for and extremely expensive. We can only hope it will happen.

• Siaxsis

I get where you're coming from, but hear me out.

Lets say you transform into one of the survivors and go to a gen where another is. By the time you get to the gen they will only realise too late that you're not an actual survivor and they begin to run. This gives enough time to attack the survivor so that they are in the injured state.

Additionally, the idea of balloons floating around could be slightly like Freddie or other characters where pennywise can teleport to that balloon.

• Siaxsis

Ahhh, thats unfortunate, well all we can do is hope. I cant see why warner bros would decline to have a famous fictional killer in the most popular multiplayer horror game.

• AlpakaWhacker
    AlpakaWhacker Member Posts: 7

I was thinking about how Pennywise could be potentially a good killer the other day but the main thing standing in the way really would be licensing.