Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

That's rude challenge

funkymonkey
funkymonkey Member Posts: 32
edited November 2023 in Bug Reporting

That's rude challenge doesn't seem to work for me. I know the 45 degree cone is fairly large and that I might have missed it a couple of times but I have been pointing into the killers chest and it still doesn't. I have done this several times now.

Having spent more time doing it and reading on tips for it, I have completed the challenge so not bugged.

Had to wait for the full animation to finish and not have any obstacles in the way but after far too many attempts, I did it so sorry for the bug report.

Post edited by EQWashu on
3 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. This problem has already been reported and it's currently under review.

Comments

• noonespecial
    noonespecial Member Posts: 34
    edited April 2021

Hi, I thought it was buggy, too, but I've read somewhere that you need to let the pointing animation finish completely. If you start running too early after pointing, it doesn't count. :)

Edit: I should read the full post before commenting. Sorry. xD Could someone delete this post? I'm embarassed. xD

• Straszny
    Straszny Member Posts: 4

Still in game,

Tried mutiple times farming killers no farming killers full body aiming with head aiming with top screen aiming with bottom screen middle little to left right. Seems like nothing is working unless it does with specific killers so far trided on plague,ghost

This discussion has been closed.