Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

DS became too weak.

Taiga
Taiga Member Posts: 368
edited April 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

I know that DS used to be a very powerful perk and that it needed a change but I feel like they overdid it. It should have been more of a rework instead of a huge nerf. It’s still possible to fail the skill check. It doesn’t really prevent tunneling enough. People stop using it and tunneling increases since there’s no obsession. So here’s my idea for a rework:

Using whatever is at hand, you stab at your aggressor in a ultimate attempt to escape. After being unhooked for the second time Decisive strike activates until another Survivor is hooked. When being grabbed or picked up by the killer you automatically escape their grasp. stunning them for 5 seconds and you will not leave any Scratch Marks for the next 10 seconds. Grunts of Pain are reduced by 100% for the next 10 seconds. Bleeding is suppressed for the next 10 seconds. 

Stunning the killer will disable Decisive strike for the remainder of the Trial and result in you becoming the obsession.

In my opinion it also matches the description of the perk better than it does right now. I know that doesn’t turn it into a true “anti tunnel perk” since you can hook the same survivor in a row without tunneling them but it forces the killer to also focus on other survivors and gives the survivor a second chance. It also can’t be abused anymore in the same manner. 

What do you think? Don’t be too cruel thanks :)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.