Pallet Stuns while Killer is using m1

Options
LosoLoso562
LosoLoso562 Member Posts: 1

So ever since the new chapter for dbd came out j was excited to play and try yunjins new perks. But whenever I got into games and I had rhe perk smash hit I noticed that whenever killers would use their abilities or swing at the survivor they wouldn't get stunned from it getting thrown down on them, but instead they got pushed behind the pallet with no stun penalty. And this is a bug that needs to get fixed because I am unable to stun killers anymore. Also when I would be able to the stun the killer with a pallet I would have already thrown the pallet down and get hit through it for no reason. Dead by daylight please fix your game cuz this is just irritating. Played on ps4. Happens every game

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Venom_Of_A_Snake
    Venom_Of_A_Snake Member Posts: 1
    Options

I’m On Xbox Playing Survivor To Get An Archive Done And In Every Game I’ve Been Trying To Get The Archive Done, Pallet Stun Archive, They Would M1 Through The Pallet And Hit Me Without Them Getting The Stun. This Has Happened Multiple Times In Every Game I’ve Played.

• custardyfingers
    custardyfingers Member Posts: 13
    Options

This is also happening every game as a killer main since the new update.

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985
    Options

That happens to me every time I play killer, sometimes I hit and stun but without being stunned and sometimes I am stunned.

• maaadinsomniac
    maaadinsomniac Member Posts: 440
    Options

Imo it looks like they accidentally fixed hits behind pallet when you clearly with time stun the Killer in your pov, but it's all wrong. You don't get hit which is good but you also don't get stun, Killer just slips like soap. LUL

• Rybe
    Rybe Member Posts: 44
    Options

Happens all the time when I play killer (PC) think the only time I have gotten stunned since the patch was when i got flashlighted then someone dropped it on my head. I DO usually swing through pallets, but I also had someone go for a pallet save they prooobably should have gotten and I just slipped away.

While playing survivor I've gotten stuns, but while playing killer? almost never get stunned.