The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Post your MAIN Survivor build - BE HONEST @_@

Comments

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,691

I use this build on Steve with Head-On instead of Lithe....Lithe is probably better, though!

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,022

I dabbled with Head On before as well, but I always screwed up the timing. The few times I actually landed it put the killer on guard, making it pointless later on. Maybe in a SWF could I get more consistent, but I'm solo.

• animalmak
    animalmak Member Posts: 399

Spine Chill, Resilience, Iron Will, We'll Make It

• Urban Evasion/Balanced Landing/Spine Chill/Iron Will

• Dicklaycia
    Dicklaycia Member Posts: 147

Iron Will, Kindred, Sprint Burst, and Unbreakable

Iron Will is my best answer against The Spirit and confounds a lot of other killers in tracking me, which helps because I will try to hide first when a Killer is nearby.

Kindred is mostly nice because I play strictly solo Survivor and having the information that it provides is crucial. Not just to save my own skin off the hook, but being able to determine if a person is safe enough to unhook or not due to the Killer aura effect. This aura also allows me to see if a Killer is beelining to me or someone else due to Barbecue and Chili, which tells me whether I need to go for the unhook, finish the gen, or start to run/hide.

Sprint Burst is my obligatory exhaustion perk. I’ve rotated out this slot the most over my career between Dead Hard, Balanced Landing, and Sprint Burst, but it’s the one that’s settled the longest. It lets me focus on a gen in a dead zone so I’m not caught out in the open for too long or can give me enough of a head start that I can either use to extend the chase or get the Killer to give up before it starts.

Unbreakable not only allows me to recover faster (which can make a difference), it also allows me to pick myself up from the ground, which has completely changed the outcome of games for me before. It may seem weird to have without DS or other obsession perk (I’ve experimented with Object of Obsession over Kindred to fake out Killers into slugging me but found that my weakness in looping makes me easy prey once I’m chased), but I find that I’m more often slugged than tunneled.

I’ve experimented with other perks before, like Deliverance or Spine Chill but usually end up switching back to my main build above.

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398
    edited April 2021

Kindred/Balanced Landing/Decisive Strike/Better Together. Ill drop better together for autodidact or prove thyself if I'm SWF. Even in SWF I'll usually keep kindred on because me and my friends usually can't be arsed making callouts every 4 seconds because that's boring

• Metzu
    Metzu Member Posts: 86

Spine Chill, Detective's Hunch, Inner Strength, Dead Hard

• Volcz
    Volcz Member Posts: 1,156

Adrenaline, Prove Thyself, Sprint Burst/Lithe, Kindred

• FloofyHaru
    FloofyHaru Member Posts: 40

Balanced Landing, Alert, Aftercare, Inner Strength

• Pukenplag
    Pukenplag Member Posts: 1,454

Adrenaline, DS, BT, Empathy. Would change Empathy to DH or UB, but guess what, after 60+ levels past level 50 I still didn't get them.

Same issue I have on my Plague (main killer). After leveling her 100+ levels past level 50 I still have to use Franklin's and NOED, because they are the only usefull perks I have, after Ruin and Corrupt. I still dream I will get BBQ and Whispers, but never say never I guess 💁.

• TatsuiChiyo
    TatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 699

Windows, Lithe, WGLF, and Technician.

Windows and Lithe for the good combo in chases, WGLF for BP, and Technician because devs broke PS4 skill checks again a while back and have ignored my bug reports on it

• Momentosis
    Momentosis Member Posts: 824

Yui

Head On(This one often gets changed out to try different things), Small Game, Iron Will, Spine Chill

Usually no items/offerings unless doing challenges or trying to get more BP.

I used to bring Kindred but it's too painful seeing your teammates play like complete dumbasses.

• Judgement
    Judgement Member Posts: 955

I always take Small Game for bones and Dead Hard because it’s my only exhaustion perk besides Sprint Burst, but once I level my other survivors I might take Lithe instead.

The other two perks could be anything really.

• milkybandit69
    milkybandit69 Member Posts: 64

Windows, Lithe, Kindred, and the 4th pretty much always changes to whatever I'm feeling.

• Xzan
    Xzan Member Posts: 907

Prove Thyself, Leader, Sprint Burst, Adrenalin.

• bonsaibeard
    bonsaibeard Member Posts: 40

Botany/WGLF/self care/desperate measures

or!

spine chill/fixated/iron will/diversion

• Freddo
    Freddo Member Posts: 139

Hope - Reseliance - Spine chill - Lightweight.

• Mendax
    Mendax Member Posts: 130

DS, BT, Iron will and Bond

• CLAUDETTEINABUSH
    CLAUDETTEINABUSH Member Posts: 2,210

Honesty.... My weakness...

Spine chill (I'm addicted to it)

Kindred (good info reveals what killer it is after first hook + I know if I'm the only one that can go for the save)

Dead hard (obvious)

Borrowed time

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090

Kindred, IronWill, Spinechill, Bond/Lithe

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Last time i checked: Kindred, Self Care, Iron Will, Prove Thyself.

• Patrick1088
    Patrick1088 Member Posts: 628

Kindred, Spine Chill, Small Game, Inner Strength

I'm a soloq player so my build is mainly built around keeping myself healthy (no self care lol) and aware while giving team info with Kindred.

Small Game and IS are fun to use since it'll takes 14s to cleanse a totem and 8s to heal with locker. I may drop Spine Chill for Head On or Diversion.

• Equus
    Equus Member Posts: 324

Right now it's plunderer's instinct/ deadhard / kindred / wglf

But I swap out the last perk a lot before wglf it was breakout

• ClownIsUnderrated
    ClownIsUnderrated Member Posts: 1,031

Inner Strength, Dead Hard or Lithe at times, We'll Make It or Windows, and Kindred.

• Eve13
    Eve13 Member Posts: 375

Detectives Hunch, Iron Will, Lithe und Kindred

• TheMadCat
    TheMadCat Member Posts: 2,203

I create specific builds for some of my Survivors, based on their personality and/or their outfit.

For the Survivors I don't have an "unique" build for, my main build as you called it is Adrenaline, Iron Will, Borrowed Time, Bond.

• BoostedKateMain
    BoostedKateMain Member Posts: 51

Borrowed Time, Dead Hard/Sprint Burst, Bond, and Iron Will

• GingerBeard
    GingerBeard Member Posts: 272

Hmmm, I think the one i've been running the most recently has been:

Kindred, Iron Will, Fixated, Any Means Necessary

• _NIGHTMARE_
    _NIGHTMARE_ Member Posts: 727

Sprint Burst / Prove Thyself / Iron Will / Premonition

• Cele
    Cele Member Posts: 63

Iron Will - Borrowed Time - Dead Hard - Windows/Spine Chill (last slot is flex for me)

• ethan99
    ethan99 Member Posts: 154

Prove Thyself(or Dead Head) / Windows Of Opportunity / Bond / Kindred

(solo survivor)

• TicTac
    TicTac Member Posts: 2,403

Decisive Strike/Iron Will/Dead Hard/ Windows of Oppurtunity

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145

Lithe, Adrenaline, Deliverance, Open slot.

It's completely self-reliant, gives me flexibility, and is off-meta (kinda), just how I like it.

• Bigbubbaboi
    Bigbubbaboi Member Posts: 41

Barrowed time, we’re gonna live forever,kindred, sprint burst-gotta get those unhook stacks

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

BT, DS, SB, IW

• Fenn
    Fenn Member Posts: 33

Bond, DS, Prove Thyself, WGLF.

Just grinding BP so i can get all the perks i'm missing..

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,017

Balanced Landing, Iron Will, Borrowed Time, Adrenaline

BL-I love this perk

IW- Bill Main here, it helps with stealth

BT- I tend to need this alot when someone is almost changing health states

Adrenaline- I am speed

• Kaitsja
    Kaitsja Member Posts: 1,830

Borrowed Time, WGLF, We'll Make It, Self-care. WGLF is an interchangable perk for me. I only use it for the bloodpoints.

• Micheal
    Micheal Member Posts: 288

Mettle man. Borrow time. Inere straight. What ever they perk is called where you can't have your self shown to the killer and leve no scratch marks for 10 seconds. 3 tokens

• ManyAchievables
    ManyAchievables Member Posts: 667

Second Wind, We'll Make It, Aftercare and Lithe.

Love this build too much and I somewhat have an addiction to it.

• DemoJorgon
    DemoJorgon Member Posts: 6

Inner Strenth, BT, DS, We'll Make It.

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,307

Iron Will, Borrowed Time, Inner Strength and Kindred. Been my standard for a while now honestly.

Might throw on a medkit instead and swap IS out for Decisive Strike if events happen that make me want to have the perk equipped for a bit.

• GamerGirlFeng
    GamerGirlFeng Member Posts: 277

Spinechill, Calm Spirit, Alert, and the fourth, depending on how games are going, tenacity, fixated, or sprint burst. Sometimes I'll switch out Alert for one of the last three as well.

• Sodahead
    Sodahead Member Posts: 99

Solo Q:

fast track

visionary

stake out

bond

SWF:

replace bond with Prove thyself

• Gylfie
    Gylfie Member Posts: 643

Dead Hard / Sprint Burst, Fixated, Spine Chill, Kindred

• RoachesDelight
    RoachesDelight Member Posts: 312

Kindred, Resilience, Inner Strength and either DH or BT

• NoelleMina
    NoelleMina Member Posts: 638

Iron Will, Bond, Desperate Measures, and Botany Knowledge.

If I have no Med-Kits, I’ll switch out Iron Will for Self-Care.

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772
    edited April 2021

Fixated/SpineChill/SmallGame/RepressedAlliance

It's less of a chaser build and more on a gens/objective build. That said I don't really like to use exhaustion perks as I feel like I get too used to them and it makes me play less safe, so a chaser build wouldn't look that different.

Sometimes I switch out Fixated for Kindred if that has been a particularly awful day in solo queue.

• Stickbug
    Stickbug Member Posts: 4

I always run Premonition, but the three other perk slots are always different. Some combos I like:

Basic build: Balanced Landing - Inner Strength - Diversion

"Let's mess with the killer" build: Head On - Quick&Quiet

"Soul Guard Value, babyyy!!!" build: Unbreakable - Soul Guard - BL/Lithe (maybe even Tenacity)

"Pallet value" build: Any Means Necessary - Windows - Lithe

"No hooks" build: Saboteur - Breakout - Dead Hard

"I'm not here" build: Diversion - Urban Immersion - Fixated

"Memes" build: No Mither - Solidarity - Second Wind

"Item Hunt" build: Plunderer's - Appraisal - Ace In The Hole

And just trying out different underrated perks in general

• ManOMaker
    ManOMaker Member Posts: 284

Bond, Alert, Spine Chill and (insert anything i want to use like Iron will, prove thyself, pluderers or anything really).

yes i know its three awareness perks