Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Survivors Silent on Ground Been in Game for 1+ Year

The bug where survivors sometimes become completely silent on the ground has been in the game for over a year, and yes I know it's been reported multiple times, but the earliest report of it I could find was in January of 2020 and it has not been fixed. I encounter this bug quite often but here is a recent occurence of it from a streamer:

https://clips.twitch.tv/IntelligentEnthusiasticDinosaurCclamChamp-5kywcySvQ77_ki73

There is no known way to reliably reproduce it, it just seems that there is a small chance a survivor will be silent if you down them. I don't want to sound rude, but this bug has been in the game for more than 1 year and 3 months and there should at least be some kind of response as to why it hasn't been fixed. Sound is incredibly important to DBD and any sound bug should be a priority fix.

19 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments