I despise new Small Game

Options
GoodBoyKaru
GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,641

Okay, so, for anyone who is currently unaware, during the next PTB the perk "Small Game" will be recieving a buff. Here's what it will do:

For anyone who wants a full list of changes, you can view them here:

Now, as I'm sure you read in the title of this thread, I absolute despise this change. I hate it so incredibly much it might actually topple my hatred of Spirit for half a day, and there's one simple reason:

It should have been base kit.

It now has a totem counter, something that people have been asking for basekit for ages. If it were basekit, they could then superbuff totem spawns (which, hey Autohaven, they really have to do anyway) and make them take longer to cleanse, yada yada, because it would be a buff to solo survivors whilst not impacting SWF-on-comms in any meaningful way.

Solo survivors should not have to use perks or items for information that SWF teams get for free.

New Small Game's totem counter should be part of the survivor HUD to act as a solo buff to bring them closer in line with SWF teams, then allowing further balance for the game. Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

(new OOO looks clean tho, so gj there bhvr)

Comments