PC players need nerfing

Blazing91
Blazing91 Member Posts: 15
edited January 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Been playing them game for a while and just came back after a long break and at first I thought I was me but after multiple months of play, I firmly believe that the PC players have a highly unfair advantage over console. This mostly takes place in the form of movement. I’m a average killer rank of 4-8 depending on who I play so I’ll admit I’m not the best. However, the issue I take is the wobbly tactic every PC survivor runs. The moment you go for a single and the turn on a dime and are gone by the time you recover, no pallet or window needed. It’s such a common tactic that as a killer the moment I see a full lobby of PC players I leave the lobby because I know what nonsense is in store for me.

to correct this I think there are two paths either give more leeway for PC players to be hit so that wobbly nonsense won’t be effective or lower the cap on mouse sensitivity to be more inline with console. I really do hate making this request but it’s 100% not fair that my lose when it comes to PC players is from me just being a console player. I don’t know why there’s a option to turn off cross play yet we’re not allowed to use it.

Comments

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,936

You can switch Cross Play off, it's done from the main menu and you are free to use it, the only thing is that it will probably make your queue times longer as you will need to be matched with other players on your platform who also have crossplay switched off.

• Weeznit
    Weeznit Member Posts: 21

Ok, cool. Doesn't mean we should get nerfed because you guys are bad.