Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Most satisfying thing as killer?

For me, it's playing Myers and killing a toxic Laurie who has ds with tombstone. 

Another one when playing Myers is using m&a, nc, ruin, scratched mirror & game map offering and being spooky. 

Comments

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775

It's dumb with all the other things there could be, but it's just awesome when you chase a survivor off a ledge, both of you fall, and you hit them on the way down.

• palotheas
    palotheas Member Posts: 118
    When you 4k devour hope mori. Even more so when they haven't done any generators. I have never felt more joy playing killer than when that happens. But then I realize the survivors were all probably really bad.
  • I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

Playing as spirit and pulling people off gens, totems and the exit gate with a 4k :)

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    When you dribble the Decisive user to the hook, and they rage quit on the third pick up :lol:
  • CornChip
    CornChip Member Posts: 540
    edited November 2018

I could only imagine the uproar in these threads if a similar survivor topic emerged lol

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

Activating Blood Warden and chasing them to the gate.

• QuantnumNukaCola
    QuantnumNukaCola Member Posts: 8
    edited November 2018

Having only killed 1 survivor at hook, Meg got cocky at the (open) exit gate and miscalculated distance, starting the teabag dance. She got downed, and I managed to pick her up and hook her. Then Dwight, whom I though I had chased away, had stopped just before he would be counted as having escaped. He tried to save her, and got downed in the process. 3K because of toxic misfires! :D

• friendlykillermain
    friendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

@final_gal said:
    For me, it's playing Myers and killing a toxic Laurie who has ds with tombstone. 

Another one when playing Myers is using m&a, nc, ruin, scratched mirror & game map offering and being spooky. 

Why scratched mirror and nurses calling? Wasted a slot there huh

• akbays35
    akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123

Running a blind corner with Leatherface with your chainsaw revved and hit 3 survivors.

• Divinitye9
    Divinitye9 Member Posts: 392
    Watching that brightly colored survivor, who thought t bagging and flashlight clicking was awesome, die on a hook. 

Even more points if you 4K that group too 
  • RekinShark
    RekinShark Member Posts: 21
    Hatch grab!
  • thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    edited November 2018
    Mori ing a toxic Claudette that quick swapped to flashlight only to be found first and completely destroyed in a chase because I was clown. She didn't get the DS off because dribbling is a wonderful thing and I quickly tunnel her after she was saved. Clowns mori is humiliating AF. Will always be one of the  most satisfying things I did to a toxic survivor. 

Destroying SWF bullies when the exit was open and still 4king without a mori.
  • Teh_DuuuDe
    Teh_DuuuDe Member Posts: 37
    Preventing an unhook, vault or pallet drop with the Doctor's shock. Or grabbing people off gens or the gates as the Spirit. People get so salty because of it.
  • FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
    Phasing for 1 second as spirit and watching them run towards your blade.
  • Esheon
    Esheon Member Posts: 568
    As Hag, chasing someone to a trapped pallet and having them vault back into your arms. Bonus points if you get the sweet "grab them by the throat" animation.
  • Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911
    When you dribble the Decisive user to the hook, and they rage quit on the third pick up :lol:
    Proper nba basketball skills friend XD. WP. 
  • Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911
    akbays35 said:

Running a blind corner with Leatherface with your chainsaw revved and hit 3 survivors.

Have you thought about buying a lottery ticket that crap is a rare beautiful occasion
  • SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

Hatch grabs.

Games where the Survivors quickly complete four gens but mess up (either by gen placement or overaltruism) and allow me to get a 3k or a 4k.

• Justicar
    Justicar Member Posts: 319

Corralling a survivor into a trap as Trapper, especially if it's right after whacking them and they try to zoom off.

• Zombie
    Zombie Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2018

Just had that yesterday, as Michael Myers. Straight from a movie script.
    Back and forth game, really close. Had the dying light perk and the first survivor i killed was the obsession of course, when they still had 4 generators left. They did a good job though and managed to evade me for quite some time. In the end i had two survivors sacrificed, one was on the hook and the exit gates were open. The last one, fully healed, tried to save his buddy. I was watching from the shadows and wagered on him being too late. And i was lucky, he was just one second too late. Then it was Michael Music time (evil within 2 to 3) and I jumped him. Looking by how his character twitched he might have had quite the jumpscare. He desperately tried to shake me off and almost succeeded a few times. He ran for the exit, i was close behind him. Finally I caught him literally 3 meters before he was save. Stood over him and looked down. Right then Michaels music again (from 3 to 2).
    There was a good, funny and friendly chat afterwards to top it off. :)

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Slugging the whole ds squad :wink:
  • RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371
    Read and laugh at the things 4 salty survivors write in the chat post game.
  • Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Nurse.

• popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831
    When you phase in front of a running and injured survivor. They'll do a nice back flip when hit ^^.
  • FoggyDownpour
    FoggyDownpour Member Posts: 288
    There's nothing more satisfying for me than standing as the doctor and hearing the initial tier 1 madness as all four survivors scream all around you at the same time like some demented song. That's when you know it will be a fun match.

Another is watching a jerk survivor get snapped in your trap after a show of tbagging. They get cocky, then they get careless. It's even better if the trap is rather obvious.
  • Unnamed_Freak
    Unnamed_Freak Member Posts: 570

For me there is nothing more satisfying than kill a 4 man toxic SWF group.

• RekinShark
    RekinShark Member Posts: 21
    Another delicious moment: Spirit teleport behind teabagging survivor/s in the exit gate area...NOED...slash...on the hook you go...or even more finger-licking: mmmmmmori time!
  • Wahara
    Wahara Member Posts: 237

A four man DC when no one finds third seal.

• SmokePotion
    SmokePotion Member Posts: 1,089
    edited November 2018

2 things give me the smiles on the standard:

First: When someone vaults, triggers my hag trap, and vaults right back into my arms.

Second: Out mindgaming and then tunneling out anyone that's toxic IG. (especially when i have a Mori)

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428

I will always remember my first 4k as Leatherface. I was doing a daily in Lery's (yes, LF in Lery's). I managed some great stuff for some reason, like grabbing a Feng off a gen, cornering people and chainsawing them, but the best part was at the end when exit gates were open. 2 Survivors left, a Laurie and a Meg. I down Meg and hook her in one of the hooks on a corner of the map with the gate a few tiles away.

I leave for the door through the middle, but then notice Laurie running to save Meg on a side corridor. I cut her off, she manages to unhook Meg with BT. However, I had revved up my chainsaw behind them and downed both of them. And because of it, BT was utterly useless.

So, basically, a very nice moment for Killer is when you counter a Survivor's perks.

• Spartagone45
    Spartagone45 Member Posts: 122

Most satisfying thing for me is when the Salty Entitled Survivors complain at the end for either Dying or for "making" them DC.

• bendermac
    bendermac Member Posts: 772
    edited November 2018

When those pesky flashlightes get them smacked out of the hands and the players is confused what just happened. Then tries to get the flashlight back right away and BOOM smack no. 2 and downed -> hook

or when a survivor, who looped you, gets to the gate and then eats tier 3 myers just inches away from freedom -> hook -> end of story

;)

• Maxi605
    Maxi605 Member Posts: 145

Destroying ######### toxics

• Arophier
    Arophier Member Posts: 4

Using Tinkerer on Haddonfield as Nurse, got the notification from a gen on the second floor of a house and my terror radius dropped. Got just close enough, blinked up to it DIRECTLY behind her and snatched lil miss Claudette right off the gen. I felt like a bossssss.

A close second was when a guy, at the last second in the Doctor lobby, changed his character to a legacy 3 Dwight with a flashlight. He followed me around with (with DS of course) until there was 1 gen left. I downed him and his SWF buddy who was sabo-ing my hooks. I stuck one in the basement, other on the hook right outside the shack.

And guys, I camped. I camped and I WATCHED and as Doc that last survivor's attempt to unhook could constantly be interrupted but she never came to rescue them. Got a 3k that game and they called me trash in the post game lobby. They had it coming.

• IrgendeinIrrer
    IrgendeinIrrer Member Posts: 3

I had a good going game and got 3 of the survivors pretty early but I couldn't find the last one for ages.
    After 10 minutes of Hillbillying around I saw and chased him but he always evaded and teabagged^^
    When I finally hit him once he ran away again and Iost him. Since he ran past the hatch I knew he was just trolling me, so I was fed up with chasing him and put my controller away (Didn't want to disconnect).
    After watching Youtube on my phone for 20 minutes I saw him flicking the flashlight at me and teabagging in front of me, so I thought "now or never" and I finally got him :)

I will never understand why survivors do this, he could have gotten the escape points from the hatch, but no, he wanted to troll me on purpose. That game took about 45 minutes and there was nothing as a killer I could do, which is really annoying :/
    But in the end, 4 man kill, so yay :)

• GT_Legend2
    GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845
    Grabs off anything can be pretty nice, especially since every killer can do it, some are more likely to do so than others. That and moriing the DS after juggling them to a hook once! :wink:
This discussion has been closed.