• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,907
    Options

@Malakir said:
    MegMain98 said:

@Malakir said:

MegMain98 said:

@MegMain98 said:

There wouldn’t be all this whining and complaining from BOTH sides if DS and NOED were both removed entirely. NOED would be removed before DS since DS directly ties into the “Adept Laurie” achievement so in all reality it isn’t going anywhere.

I just wish both perks were gone from the game. I don’t personally have a problem with either of them despite people calling them “crutch perks” but all this crybaby nonsense from both sides about DS and NOED is getting a little bit old. @Wolf74 said: @MegMain98 said:

There wouldn’t be all this whining and complaining from BOTH sides if DS and NOED were both removed entirely.

So you want to put a well balanced perk like Noed in the same level as a frickin broken thing like DS?

Gotcha.

Screw balance, screw logic … survivor need to be protected from nasty surprises, because it's a horror game and that could scare them … #########?

Well balanced enough for you to want to put it in the killers base kit? Sure...whatever you say.

It’s barely a horror game, there is no element of suprise and when you get hit with NOED it isn’t a genuine scare factor. It’s more like “Oh...okay, that just happened for the eighth time tonight.”

I said what I said, I meant what I said and you heard what I said. My stance on NOED and DS has not changed and it probably never will.

The game isn’t balanced on either side. It is PVP, this will never EVER be a true horror experience simply because it is PVP and you can’t have the killers side be incredibly powerful as if it was an AI.

you forgot something. 1 its asymmetrical or should be 2 noed is an hex

the second point invalidates your ds noed comparison. Just imagine hex totems doesn't exist, in that case I would agree

Yes it is asymmetrical and the killer SHOULD have the power role but the killer can’t be untouchable. In a PvP game it’ll never be a true horror game. If they added a single player game mode then maybe it would but I doubt that will happen. I don’t really consider DBD to be a horror game to begin with. I put in it the same boat that I do F13, but extremely great party games to play with friends but when you play it alone you get drained out quickly especially if you take the game too seriously.

Some perks would be way overpowered without it being a hex unless you had competent teammates. Ruin and Devor Hope come to mind easily. Matches would end with five generators left and a four man mori.

It’s just getting old that people are still arguing over DS and NOED. Just saying if they were both gone there would be no complaining. Although killers can’t do without their precious little insta-downs. I would say the same with survivors not being able to do without their free escapes but I don’t see many people stick up for DS nor do I run into it a lot as killer but 80% of the time killers have NOED. It gives bad killers a kill because when there is four survivors left and you insta-down one of them, why would you go and chase the other three? There isn’t any point, you won’t get a four man. The killer killed that ONE person due to an insta-down and that is how MOST of the time NOED works. DS gives bad survivors a free escape. Both perks makes up for the players mistakes.

still people can't understand noed works by survivor mistakes to no cleanse totems. I've lost count of matches where noed didn't worked when practicing nurse. DS just rewards a mistake and cannot be preventing kicking an objective

I always do around 2-3 totems per march and if my mates do the same(lately more often) noed don't even proc.

"It gives a bad killers kills" maybe you should phase it like, punish lazy survivors who just wanna genrush when totems grants bp and boldness. Like, it even gives you points and you still cry about noed when its you fault you won't adapt

I know its a weird word but seriously, adapt. Noed is more frequent? Instead of ignoring totems just cleanse if you see some. Noed is the last perk I have a problems with as survivor and it actually bothers me that people like you cry about it, you know why? Because you guys are the kind of people who won't cleans them when you are in my team, then cry about it.

This sentence really nothers me for these reasons: "Both perks makes up for the players mistakes"
    Which is a lie to have an excuse to don't adapt and press one button to 1) prevent a perk 2) free bp 3) free bold points

I DO cleanse totems so don’t assume because it only makes you look worse. You know what they say about people who assume everything...

I cleanse any totem I see, it depends on your teammates as well because you may not find every single totem on the map by yourself.

Generators are the ONLY priority survivors NEED to do to win the match. So trying to escape is somehow lazy now?

My stance hasn’t changed and I said what I said and meant exactly what I said. DS and NOED rewards bad gameplay. If you allow all the generators to get done then why should you get an insta-down?

I’m not telling you to adapt to DS because it is rewarding bad gameplay. Don’t tell me to adapt to NOED when it also rewards bad gameplay on the killers part. I can easily adapt to any perk or add-on if need be but some are just plain out annoying.

• Malakir
    Malakir Member Posts: 799
    Options
    MegMain98 said:

@Malakir said:
    MegMain98 said:

@Malakir said:

MegMain98 said:

@MegMain98 said:

There wouldn’t be all this whining and complaining from BOTH sides if DS and NOED were both removed entirely. NOED would be removed before DS since DS directly ties into the “Adept Laurie” achievement so in all reality it isn’t going anywhere.

I just wish both perks were gone from the game. I don’t personally have a problem with either of them despite people calling them “crutch perks” but all this crybaby nonsense from both sides about DS and NOED is getting a little bit old. @Wolf74 said: @MegMain98 said:

There wouldn’t be all this whining and complaining from BOTH sides if DS and NOED were both removed entirely.

So you want to put a well balanced perk like Noed in the same level as a frickin broken thing like DS?

Gotcha.

Screw balance, screw logic … survivor need to be protected from nasty surprises, because it's a horror game and that could scare them … #########?

Well balanced enough for you to want to put it in the killers base kit? Sure...whatever you say.

It’s barely a horror game, there is no element of suprise and when you get hit with NOED it isn’t a genuine scare factor. It’s more like “Oh...okay, that just happened for the eighth time tonight.”

I said what I said, I meant what I said and you heard what I said. My stance on NOED and DS has not changed and it probably never will.

The game isn’t balanced on either side. It is PVP, this will never EVER be a true horror experience simply because it is PVP and you can’t have the killers side be incredibly powerful as if it was an AI.

the second point invalidates your ds noed comparison. Just imagine hex totems doesn't exist, in that case I would agree

Yes it is asymmetrical and the killer SHOULD have the power role but the killer can’t be untouchable. In a PvP game it’ll never be a true horror game. If they added a single player game mode then maybe it would but I doubt that will happen. I don’t really consider DBD to be a horror game to begin with. I put in it the same boat that I do F13, but extremely great party games to play with friends but when you play it alone you get drained out quickly especially if you take the game too seriously.

Some perks would be way overpowered without it being a hex unless you had competent teammates. Ruin and Devor Hope come to mind easily. Matches would end with five generators left and a four man mori.

It’s just getting old that people are still arguing over DS and NOED. Just saying if they were both gone there would be no complaining. Although killers can’t do without their precious little insta-downs. I would say the same with survivors not being able to do without their free escapes but I don’t see many people stick up for DS nor do I run into it a lot as killer but 80% of the time killers have NOED. It gives bad killers a kill because when there is four survivors left and you insta-down one of them, why would you go and chase the other three? There isn’t any point, you won’t get a four man. The killer killed that ONE person due to an insta-down and that is how MOST of the time NOED works. DS gives bad survivors a free escape. Both perks makes up for the players mistakes.

still people can't understand noed works by survivor mistakes to no cleanse totems. I've lost count of matches where noed didn't worked when practicing nurse. DS just rewards a mistake and cannot be preventing kicking an objective

I always do around 2-3 totems per march and if my mates do the same(lately more often) noed don't even proc.

"It gives a bad killers kills" maybe you should phase it like, punish lazy survivors who just wanna genrush when totems grants bp and boldness. Like, it even gives you points and you still cry about noed when its you fault you won't adapt

I know its a weird word but seriously, adapt. Noed is more frequent? Instead of ignoring totems just cleanse if you see some. Noed is the last perk I have a problems with as survivor and it actually bothers me that people like you cry about it, you know why? Because you guys are the kind of people who won't cleans them when you are in my team, then cry about it.

This sentence really nothers me for these reasons: "Both perks makes up for the players mistakes"
    Which is a lie to have an excuse to don't adapt and press one button to 1) prevent a perk 2) free bp 3) free bold points

I DO cleanse totems so don’t assume because it only makes you look worse. You know what they say about people who assume everything...

I cleanse any totem I see, it depends on your teammates as well because you may not find every single totem on the map by yourself.

Generators are the ONLY priority survivors NEED to do to win the match. So trying to escape is somehow lazy now?

My stance hasn’t changed and I said what I said and meant exactly what I said. DS and NOED rewards bad gameplay. If you allow all the generators to get done then why should you get an insta-down?

I’m not telling you to adapt to DS because it is rewarding bad gameplay. Don’t tell me to adapt to NOED when it also rewards bad gameplay on the killers part. I can easily adapt to any perk or add-on if need be but some are just plain out annoying.

no I don't know, tell me. Since assuming is something that every human does all the time about anything. I'm prepared to be right or wrong but its obvious I do since I don't know you, I don't care and I can just have little info based on what you say. Also your nickname doesn't help

yes the gens are the priority but totems as I described, are secondary obj and skip that is being lazy. If you don't agree I won't even care for how stubborn your answer was. 

I'm done since I can't have a discussion with someone who won't so stick to your idea. 

You know what they say about people who never change their mind right? :^)
  • MegMain98
    edited November 2018
    Options

@Malakir said:
    MegMain98 said:

@Malakir said:

MegMain98 said:

@Malakir said:

MegMain98 said:

@MegMain98 said: There wouldn’t be all this whining and complaining from BOTH sides if DS and NOED were both removed entirely. NOED would be removed before DS since DS directly ties into the “Adept Laurie” achievement so in all reality it isn’t going anywhere.

I just wish both perks were gone from the game. I don’t personally have a problem with either of them despite people calling them “crutch perks” but all this crybaby nonsense from both sides about DS and NOED is getting a little bit old.    @Wolf74 said:     @MegMain98 said:

Gotcha. Screw balance, screw logic … survivor need to be protected from nasty surprises, because it's a horror game and that could scare them … #########? Well balanced enough for you to want to put it in the killers base kit? Sure...whatever you say. It’s barely a horror game, there is no element of suprise and when you get hit with NOED it isn’t a genuine scare factor. It’s more like “Oh...okay, that just happened for the eighth time tonight.” I said what I said, I meant what I said and you heard what I said. My stance on NOED and DS has not changed and it probably never will. The game isn’t balanced on either side. It is PVP, this will never EVER be a true horror experience simply because it is PVP and you can’t have the killers side be incredibly powerful as if it was an AI. you forgot something. 1 its asymmetrical or should be 2 noed is an hex

no I don't know, tell me. Since assuming is something that every human does all the time about anything. I'm prepared to be right or wrong but its obvious I do since I don't know you, I don't care and I can just have little info based on what you say. Also your nickname doesn't help

yes the gens are the priority but totems as I described, are secondary obj and skip that is being lazy. If you don't agree I won't even care for how stubborn your answer was. 

I'm done since I can't have a discussion with someone who won't so stick to your idea. 

You know what they say about people who never change their mind right? :^)

Why would I change my stance on NOED when it is the killers JOB to keep gens on lock and not allow the exit gates to be powered and when the survivors actually do their objective by fixing gens they get punished for it? DS punishes the killer for doing his job by downing a survivor and NOED punishes survivors for doing their job by fixing gens. People are also saying that NOED should be in the killers BASE KIT. That is just ridiculous. People just want easy matches. If you can’t handle Rank 1 then derank to a lower rank.

Totems are not a priority for escaping, point blank period. Sure it is a wise decision to cleanse them but you don’t need to cleanse them to win the match.

I still believe that DS and NOED should both be removed entirely.

My profile name doesn’t mean anything. So what f I’m a Meg main? I “assume” you are a Feng main by your profile picture...but what did I say about assuming? 🤷🏼‍♂️

• The_Daydreamer
    The_Daydreamer Member Posts: 735
    Options

To be honest, I don't see the problem with Hex: No one escapes death, BUT I would like to see a Totem Counter. Maybe due the Map-Item. Thats some kind of idea I would like to see.

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Options
    MegMain98 said:

I just wish both perks were gone from the game. I don’t personally have a problem with either of them despite people calling them “crutch perks” but all this crybaby nonsense from both sides about DS and NOED is getting a little bit old.

You don’t need a free insta-down if all the gens were done because YOU didn’t have good gen control and you don’t need a free escape if you were downed because YOU couldn’t lose the killer. Simple as that. Disagree if you want but it is my stance.

Excellent point. I'd throw Adrenaline in there too as it's a bit of a reverse NOED.

Regardless it's a fair and unbiased point of view. I also see that once again my good friends @Wolf74 and @Malakir are triggered by the mere suggestion of nerfing something killer related :lol:
  • Avariku
    Avariku Member Posts: 608
    Options
    Malakir said:
    Avariku said:
    Malakir said:
    MegMain98 said:

@Malakir said:
    MegMain98 said:

@MegMain98 said:

I just wish both perks were gone from the game. I don’t personally have a problem with either of them despite people calling them “crutch perks” but all this crybaby nonsense from both sides about DS and NOED is getting a little bit old.

@Wolf74 said:

@MegMain98 said:

Gotcha.

"free bp" as if ignoring gens to work on totems isn't a terrible idea anyway with the current strategy of camping being prevalent.

even without camping this puts the survivors at a slight disadvantage and potentially wastes time that isn't needed. 

but DS which is a ONE TIME USE skill is somehow overpowered? 

personally I don't care about either perk, I'll adjust to them as I need... but to hear the killer/survivor mains whining over their respective sides is ridiculous and the comparison between the two perks is annoying.

I'm with the others... remove both so the whining can stop.
    first, since when camping is prevalent? Unless you are around rank 20-12 you won't find many campers at all. At least for my experience, never saw it. Just once at rank 6 but that guy got 8k bp, maybe that survivor owned him money, idk

I won't removed either, DS would be great if reworked. I gave even an idea time ago to make it a fun perk for both sides. I'd like to see it like a tool to survive but no like it is right now. Noed, same thing as I said, if you won't cleanse take the blame to yourself. 18s isn't such a big deal especially when people ask for other obj cuz the games are going too fast but ignoring totems (#########?)

I don't main either, i play both even if mostly survivor since its more relaxing and can watch videos while repairing. Just "wasted time that isn't needed", I know you might love gen rush but even if I hate repeat myself, Adapt!

If even a bad evader like me can survive and get rid of noed at the same time doing at least 2 gens per game, anybody can
    perhaps the camping issue is different depending on platform. I play on xbox one and I'm rank 10... I have seen camping only get worse as my rank gets higher and I have friends at higher ranks who complain about camping. 

and this isn't just an occasional thing... its 3/5 matches easily. 
    and I can honestly understand camping toxic survivors, its the only time I can condone such a thing... but I am far from a toxic player, I'm not even good enough to annoy them with loops.

I'm the stealthy one that just hopes to go unnoticed. 

also, 18s isn't that big of a deal except that its NOT just 18s. there's additional time to be considered when you are looking for the totems and dealing with traps or nearby killers.
  • MegMain98
    Options

@The_Crusader said:
    MegMain98 said:

You don’t need a free insta-down if all the gens were done because YOU didn’t have good gen control and you don’t need a free escape if you were downed because YOU couldn’t lose the killer. Simple as that. Disagree if you want but it is my stance.

Excellent point. I'd throw Adrenaline in there too as it's a bit of a reverse NOED.

Regardless it's a fair and unbiased point of view. I also see that once again my good friends @Wolf74 and @Malakir are triggered by the mere suggestion of nerfing something killer related :lol:

I’ll agree on the Adrenaline part although I’m guilty of using it because it’s such a good perk. I love Adrenaline and it has gotten me out of multiple situations. I wouldn’t say it is an OP perk but it is a very powerful end game perk.

I’m not screaming for killer nerfs or survivor nerfs like A LOT of people do. Certain killers need reworks for sure, but competent players don’t need the game to hold their hand throughout the entire round like some people do. Just seeing the back and forth crying for nerfs is getting old and is nothing but a meme at this point.

• The_Crusader
    edited November 2018
    Options
    MegMain98 said:

@The_Crusader said:
    MegMain98 said:

I’ll agree on the Adrenaline part although I’m guilty of using it because it’s such a good perk. I love Adrenaline and it has gotten me out of multiple situations. I wouldn’t say it is an OP perk but it is a very powerful end game perk.

I’m not screaming for killer nerfs or survivor nerfs like A LOT of people do. Certain killers need reworks for sure, but competent players don’t need the game to hold their hand throughout the entire round like some people do. Just seeing the back and forth crying for nerfs is getting old and is nothing but a meme at this point.

Yeah they either all stay or they all go at once.

Survivors all bring d-strike and adrenaline so killers all bring NOED.

Killers all bring NOED so survivors all bring d-strike and adrenaline.

Its like one side cant stop bringing certain perks because the other side wont. So if they went they'd all have to go at once.

Having said that, I feel NOED is the counter to 4 x adrenaline. I don't mind those two as much because they're end game perks. At least with noed chances are I've had a good game and earned some points even if I don't get to escape. Same for adrenaline, if 3-4 of those pop I was never going to win the game anyway.

Decisive I feel is the problem as its the one perk that actually disrupts the game during the generator stage. It also pretty much guarentees someone an escape once the exit gates are open.
  • MegMain98
    edited November 2018
    Options

@Malakir said:
    The_Crusader said:

MegMain98 said:

lol its hilarious see you and megmain fit together with these bias

Am I right "nerfhag"? Aka the crusader

I'm not triggered, I triggered mean explain the differences and try to make it clear that noed isn't even comparable to DS then yeah I am, cuz you don't use any logic on that. Tbh I'm triggered when stupid people think to be smart when they are not

If you think I accuse anybody to be stupid just because disagree with me, since your Lil minds won't go that far I can give you a list of people i disagree but they at least think before typing. Entità, Tsulan even if sometimes he is exaggerating in his answers, Powerbats, wolf74 even if sometimes he's too killer bias, friendlykillermain.

I don't agree with them most of the time but I can actually have a discussion. With people like you I can't, too stubborn with a giant ego thinking they are always right even when I try to explain why a certain thing isn't like they say. But ykno, little minds would always prefer stay in their little world enjoying echo chambers

All I did was state how DS and NOED give bad players a second chance at either killing or surviving. NOED gets a bad rep simply because if there are 4 survivors left and one gets hit and hooked the killer will more than likely camp to ensure a kill (only thing they really can do) and safety pip. NOED is just as much of a crutch perk as DS is.

It’s my own opinion. I even said that people can disagree if they want, it’s fine with me. I’m just not changing my opinion because you disagreed with me. It’s cool if you disagree and we can have a discussion because that’s what the fourms are for but then you wanna point fingers and say that I have enflated ego because I believe NOED and DS should be removed entirely.

Just because I’m not a “killer main” it automatically gives me a bad rep. If I changed my name to “NurseMain98” I wouldn’t get HALF the crap I do because people assume all survivor mains are entitled. I look for balance in the game. It is asymmetrical of course but it cannot give the power role TOO much power or the game would be unplayable. The game was balanced to have 2 escapes and 2 sacrifices. The killer is not entitled to a 4K anymore than the survivor is entitled to an escape.

Trust me...there are people on the fourms that are way more stubborn than me that have way more ridiculous ideas on game play changes.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    Options

My problem with NOED is that too many killers rely on it to help them win. It's always the killers that are really bad, where survivors take 10 minutes to do a gen and they got 1 hook and smacked a few people, that have NOED. It's a crutch.

Which is exactly what DS is too. I don't mind it so much for the obsession, because you can play around it most of the time. But when 3 or 4 survivors have it it's completely game breaking. Heck it's borderline game breaking at 1 use, and worst part is you have no idea who else has it and since they don't use it right away it has more potential to screw you over at a crucial moment.

The way I look at it... NOED needs a tell. If you cleanse a dull totem and the killer has ANY totem perk in play you get the little triangle Hex icon, but not a notification of what Hex it is until you officially trigger it. Survivors then can do a single dull totem, see a Hex is in play, and by the course of the game eliminate all other Hexs to KNOW it will be a NOED and to plan accordingly. This makes it less of a crutch tactic for bad killers since they won't usually get the surprise on someone. Plus it would do what killers what, which is slow the game as survivors will take time to do totems.

DS should only be available to the obsession, and the size of the skill check increases with each instance in the group (to give some benefit to having more than 1 DS). Too many survivors rely on this to escape, the only one who even NEEDS this is the obsession because there are 2 perks that say "kill this person ASAP". If you want to be an obsession so bad then put on another perk or take the chance you go in with 1 less perk. Maybe to be fairer to solo players, give a notification to all survivors in the lobby if one of them is using an obsession perk. That way you can swap to something else if you see others might be using it.

• Malakir
    Malakir Member Posts: 799
    Options

My problem with NOED is that too many killers rely on it to help them win. It's always the killers that are really bad, where survivors take 10 minutes to do a gen and they got 1 hook and smacked a few people, that have NOED. It's a crutch.

Which is exactly what DS is too. I don't mind it so much for the obsession, because you can play around it most of the time. But when 3 or 4 survivors have it it's completely game breaking. Heck it's borderline game breaking at 1 use, and worst part is you have no idea who else has it and since they don't use it right away it has more potential to screw you over at a crucial moment.

The way I look at it... NOED needs a tell. If you cleanse a dull totem and the killer has ANY totem perk in play you get the little triangle Hex icon, but not a notification of what Hex it is until you officially trigger it. Survivors then can do a single dull totem, see a Hex is in play, and by the course of the game eliminate all other Hexs to KNOW it will be a NOED and to plan accordingly. This makes it less of a crutch tactic for bad killers since they won't usually get the surprise on someone. Plus it would do what killers what, which is slow the game as survivors will take time to do totems.

DS should only be available to the obsession, and the size of the skill check increases with each instance in the group (to give some benefit to having more than 1 DS). Too many survivors rely on this to escape, the only one who even NEEDS this is the obsession because there are 2 perks that say "kill this person ASAP". If you want to be an obsession so bad then put on another perk or take the chance you go in with 1 less perk. Maybe to be fairer to solo players, give a notification to all survivors in the lobby if one of them is using an obsession perk. That way you can swap to something else if you see others might be using it.

Instead of pretending to have more info I would suggest to have less. Noed can be cleaned, DS cannot

When an hex get destroyed everybody knows, which is dumb per se. I receive a ton of info that I don't need as survivor. 

You shouldn't be notified about everything, beside that I won't touch totems right now since the spawns are awful. If totems where decently hidden so people could use other hexes besides ruin and noed, and the first last for 30s on average, then I might agree on certain degree. I'd rather run devour hope if I have to choose. Its way more fun, the killer get stronger over the course of the game but can be counted as well. The problem is most of the time I cleanse totems and notice that guy had devour noed and ruin and none of them activated. It feels cheap especially when I spawn into them

About DS yeah, if was obsession only I won't even change the perk itself. Maybe tweak some numbers but that's it. Would be OK, like in the lobby only survivor see the DS icon over the head of the user and accordingly change their setup.
  • Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134
    Options
    NOED is an important part of an end game build. I use it on doc all the ttime. I take time to hook plenty and burn through their lives, but when exit gates kick on, I rely on NOED to get those final hooks.

Doc relies on stretching the game out, building madness and NOED is a solid part of my build with him. It doesn't just reward bad killers, it rewards solid play for end game builds.
  • MisterCremaster
    MisterCremaster Member Posts: 614
    Options

I mostly play survivor. I don't think NOED is an issue.

Cleanse totems. If the gates are open, GTFO of there. Stop trying to save everyone.

• fahrezaa11
    fahrezaa11 Member Posts: 4
    Options

maybe, each totem is given the name Perk Killer, for counter perks

• The_Crusader
    Options
    Wolf74 said:

@The_Crusader said:

Personal attacks? I say you defend everything killer related becauze it seems you do but ok. I dont resort to calling people stupid like the guy with the feng avatar does.

@The_Crusader said:

You and Wolf literally cry everytime it comes to anything about killer nerfs or any killer ability/item/perk being maybe a little overpowered. You personally then try to shut other people down with insults.

Nuff said.

Oh no I said you cry. A figure of speech. Not like the other guy always resorting to insults and calling people stupid for not seeing things his way.
  • annoyed_feng
    annoyed_feng Member Posts: 2
    Options

Please remove this perk from the game.

As a killer you feel you are at a disadvantage if you don't pick it and as a survivor it feels really unfair not to say "infuriating" when the killer hasn't been able to kill a single survivor throughout the match and suddenly with noed they are able to turn the whole thing around.

I don't care if rank ones who think it is super easy to avoid. I'm forever stuck in the mid ranks and this thing is a plague for "solo queuers" like me.

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    Options

If they remove ds and flashlights I am fine with it.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

Break the totems. If the killer is as bad as you say, then you should have no problem breaking the totems.

• Lanis_
    Lanis_ Member Posts: 183
    Options

And start the game with one survivor on hook.

Git gud please

• Apoch
    Apoch Member Posts: 96
    edited March 2019
    Options

If Noed is so uber balanced and fair then Survivors need their own totem called:

"Everyone Escapes Match"

• Once the exit gates are powered it takes 3 hits to down a Survivor
    • If the Killer has Noed it reverts it to back to default 2 hits to down a Survivor

And when the inevitable complaints come from Killers direct them to Noed, which does essentially the same thing in reverse so by their own reasoning Noed shouldn't be in game. Ironically they defuse their own argument XD

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959
    Options

Nice necro, because we need more Noed threads, right?

• Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113
    Options

So, this guy is asking that the devs implement a simple system to make the cleansing of totems easier and he is not asking for a rework, yet he receives tremendous backlash from everyone?

This forum is killer biased as heck

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

@Theluckyboi cleansing totems is already easy, the thing I’ve always wanted is a totem UI counter on small game if they really wanna cleanse totems.

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959
    Options

The forum is "killersided", because the game itself is "survivorsided".

That's why so many killer player lash out at bad ideas.

Survivor asking for survivor buffs in a survivorsided game is simple doomed to created a backlash for logical reasons. :P

• LegitAdventurer
    LegitAdventurer Member Posts: 505
    Options

Small game.