Hope is a NOPE perk

Adrenaline Rush is the go-to end game life-saving perk. I'd never pick Hope over Adrenaline Rush, it just doesn't compare to the impact AR has on a game's result. I think changing its functionality a bit would give Hope it's own identity.

Here's an idea to distinguish the two:

• You feel invigorated as you make progress towards your escape. Every time you help complete a generator, you gain a 3% movement speed boost for 16/20/24 seconds. Upon completing the final generator, the duration lasts twice as long.

This rework fits into the idea of instilling hope in the Survivor as they draw closer to victory. Granting a boost on generator completion gives Hope a more persistent effect throughout the game rather than competing with Adrenaline Rush as an end game perk. The Survivor is rewarded for focusing on objectives, with a big payoff for completing the final generator.

Comments

• Aerys
    Aerys Member Posts: 179

Not bad, I think having it just be whenever a Generator finishes would be a bid better, and perhaps a build up could be fun as well, maybe;

• You feel invigorated as you make progress toward your escape. Every time a Generator has finished repairing you gain a 1/2/3/4/5% movement speed boost for 20/25/30 seconds. Upon completing the final generator, the duration lasts twice as long.