Any chance you could fix the Doctor?

Options
The_Crusader
The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
edited November 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
So I'm not sure if this is latency related or not but sometimes if you perform a running vault and he hits you with shock it warps you back to his side of the vault.

I get that he can stop people performing vaults thats fine.

I get that if he hits you as you start vaulting then it cancels it.

But all too often I vault, go to the other side of the window, then his shock hits and it teleports me back to his side. It looks stupid and is a bit unfair.

Comments

• Aerys
    Aerys Member Posts: 179
    Options

That sounds a lot like lag issues, I shock Survivors all the time and they go right through a window/over a pallet just fine, sometimes doing so even when I've shocked them just before they do =3=" lag issues in the other direction I suppose lol

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

How to fix latency? LAN? :wink:

• Aerys
    Options

@Master
    Back in my day...

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959
    Options

I play a lot o Doctor and I never had that happen on my end.
    Sorry, but sounds like lag to me. Nothing you can really fix.
    But maybe if enough survivor complain, they will nerf the shock in some way. :P

• Master
    Options

@Aerys said:
    @Master
    Back in my day...

Good times, nowadays you are forced to use the internet even if you sit in the same room.... :lol:

• Aerys
    Options

@Master
    I remember when we'd have lan parties in High School, 5 or 6 of us each with our desktops on various tables in the room, playing star craft and other such things. I'm only 25 but boy do times change fast. Now you'll see people snap chatting one another as they sit side by side, WHAT HAS TECHNOLOGY MADE US BECOME?!

• Master
    Options

@Aerys said:
    @Master
    I remember when we'd have lan parties in High School, 5 or 6 of us each with our desktops on various tables in the room, playing star craft and other such things. I'm only 25 but boy do times change fast. Now you'll see people snap chatting one another as they sit side by side, WHAT HAS TECHNOLOGY MADE US BECOME?!

True, I still remember the warcraft lanparties^^
    Then we switched to online games and the potato internet of the lan party host wasnt able to deal with it. Now you can have 10 guys using the same connection with perfect ping :smile:

• Whispers23
    Whispers23 Member Posts: 111
    Options

Never had this problem. Looks like lag.

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Options
    Yeah it's not a lag teleport by itself but I'm guessing its latency on the shock?

I know if I hit a survivor after they're running off the hook it doesn't count. But if I get hit before my feet have even touched the ground it counts as a hit.