Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

To the people that want SWF removed/nerfed

GannTM
GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

Look, I get it, it can be frustrating going against a team that has an advantage as big as being able to communicate. Trust me, I’ve had my fair share of frustrating moments as killer. However, that doesn’t mean it’s the right move to gut SWF.

I would assume that the majority of people that are for a SWF nerf enjoy killer. Well, if you take away the feature of playing with friends, then it will eventually reach a point where there will be no more killer gameplay to enjoy. Why? Because part of the reason of DBD’s success is being able to play with friends. If you take that away, a lot of survivors will just quit the game, killer que times will be super long, and DBD’s death will come sooner rather than later.

A much better solution to fixing the issues SWF has would be to buff solo q and to buff all the killers that need one. Maybe even give every killer something they can do to traverse the map faster and more precisely. There’s a lot that needs to be done to balance everything out but butchering SWF is not the answer to it.

Comments