Build Ideas: Legion Edition

Options
DoritoHead
DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546
edited April 2021 in General Discussions

This is a continuation of a series a started a while ago, today we will be covering builds on the Legion. Titles in bold are builds I personally recommend.

Slowdown Legion

Build: BBQ, Blood Echoes, Thanat, Surge (or Pop)

Addons: Legion Pin, Addon of your choice

This is my everyday Legion build, and I find great success with it. Obviously, Blood Echoes and Thanat punish the survivors for being injured, and since you're Legion they'll be injured 80 percent of the time. Legion Pin keeps them injured with the broken status effect, BBQ provides BP and info, and Surge/Pop provide slowdown. All-rounder and plays to Legion's strengths.

Slugging Legion

Build: Infectious, Thanat, Blood Echoes, Nurse's

Addons: I'd recommend the ones that increase the recharge rate so you can get everyone back injured in a snap, but run whatever you want.

I haven't tried this build much since I usually don't slug unless I'm playing killers who need to, but it is pretty solid from what I've played. Thanat and Blood Echoes are there because they're great, Infectious and Nurse's obviously help with slugging and keeping that pressure. Pretty simple.

Ultimate Intel Legion

Build: BBQ, Surveillance, Ruin, Whispers

Addons: Iri Button, Cold Dirt

This is a terrible build that has one goal: find survivors. It does this with all manner of tracking perks and addons that make sure survivors cannot hide, to an unnecessary degree. Honestly, this build is just as potent when you ignore perks and only use the addons.

Comments