Remove Rotten Fields

This map is a pure nightmare to as Killer on it
An entire huge cornfield, which gives perfect camo to survivors

I thought swamp is bad, but this one tops it by a long shot

Comments

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,866

I wouldn't mind this map being deleted either. Though my reasons are different. I just think it is boring design.

• Shadoureon
    Shadoureon Member Posts: 493

Then lets delete Lery's and Game aswell and we got a deal. From a map we finally can play stealth to maps where injured survivors cant escape.

• FoggyDownpour
    FoggyDownpour Member Posts: 288
    I don't have a problem on any of the corn, swamp, or indoor maps. The one I really don't like as killer is actually prenn asylum, that one annoys the crap out of me.
  • Whispers23
    Whispers23 Member Posts: 111

@Shadoureon said:
    Then lets delete Lery's and Game aswell and we got a deal. From a map we finally can play stealth to maps where injured survivors cant escape.

Every map in the game is survivor sided except the game and a little less the doctor's.
    Also the Shape can't stalk through the cornfield!! Great design.
    Either they make every map balanced or half for each side.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    edited November 2018
    Most hilarious thread of the year, congrats OP.
  • Freudentrauma
    Freudentrauma Member Posts: 1,053

@Dreamnomad said:
    I wouldn't mind this map being deleted either. Though my reasons are different. I just think it is boring design.

I wouldn't call the map completely boring design wise. The large cornfield kinda gives it a visual appeal. The most boring map in my opinion is Shelter Woods. The large tree just doesn't make it feel unique and the rest are standard assets. It doesn't feel unique at all.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

dude... thats by far my favourite coldwind farm map, due to its gigantic open area in the middle, giving no cover to the survivors and allowing me to get easy chainsaws.

cornblindness isnt too much of a problem with enough skill tbh, so you will be able to get around that with enough practise.

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    I love this map as Killer, once you get used to the corn then the survivors are doomed.

Also the best basement ro camp in the game.
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

I think one thing that would spice up the corn maps is to have areas of corn that are dying so they're a darker shade of brown instead of just the golden color. It'd be like the entity has touched those areas and made them wither somewhat.

It would work similar to some of the open areas but no be so much that one side has a huge advantage but would spice things up some.

• BeanieEnthusiast
    BeanieEnthusiast Member Posts: 213
    I’d remove a couple of the wheat tiles around the shack and add some tree/rock tiles.