Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Key 100% Spawn in chests all matchs

marKiMacflai
marKiMacflai Member Posts: 10

when will the bug be fixed? now the only objetive of the survivors is to make 3 or 4 gens and find the hatch

15 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• sharkster13
    sharkster13 Member Posts: 236

This is so annoying. They're abusing it so much. 10 rounds of playing killer, 10 rounds of them t-bagging me cause they found the key which they didn't bring and waiting a top of the hatch. And when I play survivior when I open a chest it's either a red or purple key or a purple/green medkit/toolbox.

• Harold_Shipman
    Harold_Shipman Member Posts: 737

This is not true, have purposely been checking every chest in matches and while did find a key 3 matches in a row at one point, havent since.

• marKiMacflai

First match today, first chest, red key

• TripleSteal
    TripleSteal Member Posts: 1,298
    edited April 2021

Disregarding keys, the chest drop quality in general increased, as if plunderer became a universal built-in perk.

• sharkster13

Again today, every single match I have 1 survivor who escapes through the hatch, even though nobody brought in a key. They usually wait for me to close the hacth and run off to check to see if they are at the exit gates before they escape.

• crowbarman
    crowbarman Member Posts: 499

Every patch the devs like to basekit a perk and call it a bug.

It was tenacity last time. Now it's plunderer.

• sharkster13
    edited April 2021

You're right. Plunderers basically became a basekit. Unfortunatelly I've noticed a lot of killers are aware of this issue and I noticed a lot of them started playing differently. I changed from killer to survivor 2 days ago only to be tunneled, slugged or camped with the killer standing near by with Insidious. One game lasted for over 40 minutes cause the killer was persistent with slugging and hook camping. I'm hoping that rank reset will help with this a bit until this is fixed.

• Coffeeaddicted
    Coffeeaddicted Member Posts: 25

you expect no one escapes thought the hatch ? u killers always crying about not getting 4K

• sharkster13
    edited April 2021

One thing is you finding hatch first and escaping through it, but it's something else when every match you wait for the killer to close the hatch, stealth with your 100% key spawn and escape. Why even invest in endgame perks? Trust me when I tell you that if this isn't fixed survivor queues will take over 15+ minutes and then you will complain that it takes forever to load in the match and the real reason behind it will be that nobody wants to play killer. Or and even worse scenario is that you'll be paired up with tunneling sluggers.

• SpaghettiYOLO
    SpaghettiYOLO Member Posts: 234

Dude, I've had three survivors find 3 keys in ONE match. Stop defending broken messes. If this was something that affected survivors, you'd be crying your eyes out. Every game people are finding keys unless I bring a purple coin. Then it's possible I knocked out some key chests. But keys shouldn't be spawning in chests period. That needs to stop.

• BangBang
    BangBang Member Posts: 154

Keys are everywhere now.

• youngjun
    youngjun Member Posts: 269

Even though 4.6.1 patch, It is still exist.

• marKiMacflai

It is incredible that they do not launch an emergency fix. I play two or three games and close the game. The survivors no longer carry objects, only offering more chests and at the end of the game, all with keys, flashlights, it is extremely frustrating that the game is broken and the developers do not care.

In a stream from a developer they asked him if it was intended for the chest to have a high rarity item and he replied that it was not intended and it was so cool.

• Wase
    Wase Member Posts: 5
    edited April 2021

I'm so tired about this, every match survivors are offering coins to find multiple keys.

That's not normal finding a guaranteed key E-V-E-R-Y match. I'm just stop playing my killer's roster for the moment and playing only Spirit and Nurse, that's not possible to bring everytime Frankline demise to counter this bug and even that perk is useless cuz they find 2 or more keys making impossible to destroy all them with FD.

They will nerf all stealth/undetectable killers in the next patch and this other "bug" is unacceptable for me. I'm a killer main and honestly I'm tired about this #########, will be funny see survivors complaining waiting times for finding a lobby and then finding only Nurse/Spirit main.

• Wase
    Wase Member Posts: 5

"In a stream from a developer they asked him if it was intended for the chest to have a high rarity item and he replied that it was not intended and it was so cool."

Omg they messed up with the code made with blueprint ue4 and then say "so cool". I can't believe someone want so much destroy his game and profits.They have a game with so much potential but caring only about survivors that buy cosmetics <3

• DarkJokerOfAmuro
    DarkJokerOfAmuro Member Posts: 84

with all this key finding ud think Hoarder would be useful as a perk....oh wait they removed the rarity drop trait from that perk for no good reason... XP

• Lliart
    Lliart Member Posts: 200

Updating this post, the bug still exists. Played a match as survivor and the items from chests without plunderer were a green toolbox, a purple medkit, and a purple key.

• youngjun
    youngjun Member Posts: 269

*Still exist