Random Disconnect and losing not getting pips

aprils4kids
aprils4kids Member Posts: 38

PS4 around or @7:15pm 4-27-21

Midwhich map against Cannibal

At a generator heard killer, got off crouched near generator, then went to get back on and it said " error you were either idle to long or your account was logged into on another device." Kicked me out of match and my party.

I was not logged onto anything else I don't have anything else. I wasn't idle at all when it occurred or prior.

I got 3 min timer lock and lost 2 pips!!! I was about to rank to 10 now I'm 11 with 3 pips!

This has happened about 3 times to me.

But I have, along with my husband and nephew on PS4 and a friend on XBOX have actually lost pips, as well over 10 times since playing in March 2021 til now, when our progress said zero after a match.

We also have seen it say + 37 or something ridiculous too after matches and not receive any pips.

We have not received our pips although our points and emblems say we have earned a pip.

This happened with every map, except red forest, because it was down a lot and we didn't play it much.

Below are other players this has happened to with pips and random Disconnects:

Asian_D_Lite81 PS4 player

Epic Punisher54 xbox player

Zaffre__2001_x PS4 player

Darkangelace94 PS4 player

Please fix this we are not ranking appropriately and it's extremely difficult and frustrating. Thanks

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• jmckay93
    jmckay93 Member Posts: 1

Exact same issues had as well. Every match where I receive a pip, I always manage to lose one when I return to the lobby post match. This resulted in dropping from rank 1, to rank 3 in survivor. Also issues in disconnecting from the servers due to no fault of my internet connection, and yet i still receive the standard -2 pip and 5 minute ban penalty.

• aprils4kids

Again, before match I had zero pips rank 11. Just played Cold wind farms against Hillbilly and it said I got Zero pips yet I loss my level, now 4 pips Level 12 ugh. Didn't get disconnected this time. Picture attached of this one.

When I lose pips I don't always get disconnected. Earlier today played in red forest loss a pip although it said I had Zero rank progress.

Earlier also had happen where I got zero emblem for Benevolent although I unhooked 2 people safely, and lost a pip.

• aprils4kids

Oh I would be so mad. I'm hoping they fix it because it happened again since this post and I'm not 12 with 2 pips.