Revert Hook Struggle

Options

Often times I have to suicide out of a match because of how unbearable console survivors make it. This last match, my entire team couldn't last against a WALKING NURSE and I wanted to suicide out after I finally got caught after being in the match for 8 minutes. The Nurse had pop goes the weasel so I could not finish any gens because the two console survivors in this match kept going down to a walking Nurse. The PC player didn't last much longer, but the Nurse had to actually blink to catch the PC player (Meg) and also lasted a bit longer than the console players. Here is a video for proof.

Please revert hook struggle or give us a suicide button instead. I don't understand why BHVR needs to make the game more and more unbearable to play without a SWF every day.

Comments

• IronWill
    IronWill Member Posts: 244
    Options

I like the change. You only have to miss 2 skillchecks to die on 2nd hook.

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600
    Options

Do NOT revert this change. People need to learn to stop punking out and learn to deal with the tough games they are dealt. Too many people punk out on this game too easily.

• Power_Guy
    Power_Guy Member Posts: 1,562
    Options

No. You bailing ruins the game for 3 Survivors and the Killer. I like the change, because it slows down your attempts to ragequit.

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,097
    Options

Oh no, how terrible that your teammates actually get a chance to rescue you from the hook and get some points.

• NeonFlowerPower
    NeonFlowerPower Member Posts: 135
    Options

Everyone here is either a killer main or a potato survivor that refuses to do the objective I'm assuming.

• NeonFlowerPower
    NeonFlowerPower Member Posts: 135
    Options

Not a rage quit. I looked at the odds of us winning and decided we already lost so I wanted to move on. Can nobody here have a civil discussion without acting like its some sort of "rage" or "childish" thing? The only thing me staying in the match will do is afk or sandbag my team mates because doing gens is not an option at that point.

• moraleking
    moraleking Member Posts: 5
    Options

Right; survivors now get to reward camping, tunneling, underperforming killers who don’t give survivors the slightest chance, by being forced to stay in the game. But survivors are the “salty” ones who get punished by the devs for wanting to leave and finding a game they can actually participate in.

• KillerKirby
    KillerKirby Member Posts: 79
    Options

If your playing solo survivor consider the game just that your alone. You can help others complete tasks but your job is to survive. If your teammates are bad then that's what the hatch mechanic is really for. Do gens get it visible and let them run into the meat grinder. Teamwork is great but you need to know when to say enough is enough and fend for yourself. Abandoning the game is quite rude and ruins the entire spirit of the game. If your really that annoyed turn the game off and take a walk or something quiting and rage queing is bad for your health. Its supposed to be fun!

• WTBacon
    WTBacon Member Posts: 593
    Options

When you suicide, you are punishing the other 3 survivors who just want to play the game.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    Options

I mean, you could just afk for a minute and you're dead anyway. And if someone unhooks you it's just an opportunity for some more BPs.

You should take it more easy.

• tesla
    tesla Member Posts: 446
    Options

A suicide option would be nice. Sometimes the person does that to give hatch to other survivor.

• CtjJuaPYAdy
    CtjJuaPYAdy Member Posts: 5
    Options

I think Hook struggle skill check success zones should not get smaller they should all be big or the newbies will keep dying on second hook