[PC] The Emblem System and Pips are broken

Options
12346»

Comments

• JulienJohnson
    JulienJohnson Member Posts: 28
    edited March 2021
    Options

the only game where when you play, you are overcome by rank points, you systematically lose -1, the unique and the only game that exists in this world, me and some youtuber friends are creating a drama and we will definitely be asking for a full refund for this game!

• JulienJohnson
    edited March 2021
    Options

the only game where when you play, you are overcome by rank points, you systematically lose -1, the unique and the only game that exists in this world, me and some youtuber friends are creating a drama and we will definitely be asking for a full refund for this game!

• JulienJohnson
    Options

and one more day where we lose points for free, this is the only game where we play to lose points, thank you dbd!

• Zagrid
    Zagrid Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,000
    Options

I really wish they would do more than just 2 hotfixes after every update.

Stuff like this gets left in the game for literal months.

• CryptFriend
    CryptFriend Member Posts: 416
    Options

I mean, I'm not saying that I feel cheated, but I feel cheated.

Unnecessary post is unnecessary, I know, I know--it'll get fixed when it's fixed and all that drivel.

I get it, it's harder than it looks. You're not ignoring it or setting it to the side.

No need for any rants on my part about how more content extends the lifespan of the game while adding issues to existing content.

Even if I'm hankering for it, I know better.

• JulienJohnson
    Options

another good day with dbd where we lose points for free, 1 month and still not corrected, shame on you!

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,127
    Options

Did you die (early)?

If the answer is yes, then you couldn't get Iri Unbroken and that's why you depipped.

• sharkster13
    sharkster13 Member Posts: 235
    edited March 2021
    Options

Hmmm, yeah. Let the picture say it all.

P.S: Is this the new new hud? I kinda like the information where it shows what emblems you get during the game.

• frogathy
    frogathy Member Posts: 7
    Options

i actually havent been experiencing these glitches anymore i dont think. a few weeks ago, i was rank 13 and dropped to 16 because i could never pip up and kept losing pips unnecessarily. im fairly new to the game so i had never been past rank 9 yet, and it was really discouraging to lose rank to glitches and mistakes. but now i feel like it’s been fixed, for me at least? because ive had no glitches, and i managed to climb from rank 15 to rank 8 in a few days (which im so happy about!! im so excited rn!!) i hope it’s fixed for everyone soon because it’s so frustrating to lose pips during a disconnect or lose when you should gain, etc. good luck to everyone

• LapisInfernalis
    Options

I'm sorry to hear that you were frustrated about this. I was as well. When the update came I depipped from rank 2 to rank 5 and then rank reset put me to rank 9.

It is still not fixed btw. You still get golden Unbroken Emblems when you die (maximum is silver) and depip although it seems you shouldn't have.

And if you DC you still lose 2 pips instead of one.

• JulienJohnson
    Options

another day when I lose points for free, since February 9, 2021 (1 month and 2 days), no corrective action, shame on you bdd!

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,097
    Options

Still an issue on PS4.

• JulienJohnson
    Options

another day when I lose points for free, since February 9, 2021 (1 month and 2 days), no corrective action, shame on you bdd!

• coley_219
    coley_219 Member Posts: 324
    Options

I would really like an update on this...is the status of this fix or its progress posted anywhere? Is information or evidence from us needed to speed it along?

• taimea
    taimea Member Posts: 84
    Options

though it wont matter for savivour this emblem bug going to be so not fun when trying to adpet the new killer. 8 hooks one time boronze and sliver. all the time

• Momma_Jibi
    Momma_Jibi Member Posts: 61
    Options

Game said I got a black (safety) pip...but took away the pip I had and deranked me from 8 to 9...Last rank reset my rank went from 2 down to 13....ya'll need to fix this...I should be a lot higher rank than I am now. Or, you could remove the rank system and match people based on hours played...

• géco
    géco Member Posts: 1
    Options

Bug always present, more and more annoying ... 

• Lat0
    Lat0 Member Posts: 92
    Options

1 month+ and pips are still bugged. why should we play your game?

• Carpathea
    Carpathea Member Posts: 1
    Options

return to dbd after being away for a while and i find this?

its making climbing incredibly irritating and long winded the amount of time i have to spend deliberately trying to farm emblems against low rank killers to get rewarded with no rank progress, come on behaviour fix your game pls

• JulienJohnson
    Options

another day when I lose points for free, since February 9, 2021 (1 month and 13 days), no corrective action, shame on you bdd!

• slayer925
    slayer925 Member Posts: 26
    Options

You died and got bronze unbroken emblem. Its just a visual bug

• BaldNormal5854
    BaldNormal5854 Member Posts: 3
    Options

Same for xbox, I lose the pips I earn and also depip at black pip and my issues also started in February 😡😡😡

• Zephinism
    Zephinism Member Posts: 540
    Options

still happening today, I thought it was fixed?

• JulienJohnson
    Options

another day when I lose points for free, since February 9, 2021 (1 month and 14 days), no corrective action, shame on you dbd!

• slayer925
    Options

Dude, you didn't lose points for free. Unbroken emblem is gold only if you escape, so the final progress (-1) is ok

• aphshir
    aphshir Member Posts: 15
    Options

the safety pipe is broken :/

• slayer925
    Options

Visual bug. The gold emblem is indeed bronze because you died. So substract 2 blocks as bronze:1 gold:3. Is just visual

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,218
    Options

(again)

• Kodzi
    Kodzi Member Posts: 2
    Options

I'm surprised that the topic for this bug is here for so long and there is still no fix for that. I hope the devs will finally put as much care for the bugs as the people responsible for new skins do.

• JulienJohnson
    edited March 2021
    Options

another day when I lose points for free, since February 9, 2021 (1 month and 15 days), no corrective action, shame on you dbd!

• bcchickenburger
    bcchickenburger Member Posts: 14
    Options

After having the pip bug for the past month, my rank is now out of sync every time I’m close to the next level. Level 4 in lobby but still level 5 “locally”.

• Zozzy
    Zozzy Member Posts: 4,759
    Options

Devout emblem broken and weird gatekeeper emblem.

4 gens still up and i get gold gatekeeper.

all survivors hooked and killed with 11 hooks and i get silver Devout.

All survivors dead 11 hooks nobody ever escaped grasp and i get -3 escaped grasp! gold malicious.

• basic_us3rnamr
    basic_us3rnamr Member Posts: 1
    Options

Have we found out if this is just graphical or not? I’ve just hit red ranks and with reset in a day I don’t wanna risk being tunnelled and depip into 5 but also don’t wanna risk leaving it at 4 and finding out it’s graphical and being thrown back to rank 9 instead of 5 at reset

• LapisInfernalis
    edited April 2021
    Options

Don't nail me on it, but it is only a graphical glitch now. Sometimes The Unbroken Emblem bugs out and shows you gold, but it's actually silver/bronze. The pips reflect that. I'm not even sure if it still exists since 4.6.0 because I stopped looking.

• LapisInfernalis
    Options

I got that problem as well. I don't know what actually caused it. There was the same bug ages ago (as well as the -2pip on DC), which got fixed but now it's back.

• ScardeyCat
    ScardeyCat Member Posts: 13
    Options

I have this problem too. I think my games is bugged! I’ve been having issues with going back-and-forth from rank five with four pips to rank four with no pips and then I go right back down to rank five with four pips even if I black pepper. It takes away pips from me as survivor. It’s done this seven or eight times already I even deep hip twice in one game which is impossible. It’s making me very frustrated because I love playing dead by daylight but as a survivor I’m not getting anywhere. I’ve been trying to reach rank one for over a year and the last three months since this problem has started, it started around February I would say it’s now May and I’m still having the same issue. I doubled pipped up in the picture below which would have put me at rank 4 with one pip, I’m still stuck at rank 5 with 4 pips. :/