Locker Vacuum on lery's memorial

So there are many windows which are like, in front of a locker, in this map, it happened to me multiple times to use a window and get sucked by a locket, and ofc get grabbed by the killer since it's easy to grab ppl from pallet windows and lockers now, is there any way locker vacuum can get "fixed" as they did "fix" pallet vacuum?

Comments

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

There is no such thing as a "Locker vacuum".
    You just hit the wrong prompt.
    If you want that fixed, you have to ask for a better object placement.
    No lockers in a certain radius around windows.
    But talking about a "locker vacuum" makes you look like a weirdo.

can everyone please get over the "pallet vacuum"-fix?
    That crap was broken and way to long in the game.
    Now every survivor tries to make up new "vacuums" that "also" need to get "fixed".

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@G4rr3tt said:
    So there are many windows which are like, in front of a locker, in this map, it happened to me multiple times to use a window and get sucked by a locket, and ofc get grabbed by the killer since it's easy to grab ppl from pallet windows and lockers now, is there any way locker vacuum can get "fixed" as they did "fix" pallet vacuum?

Just dont spam the button 5 seconds before trying to vault. That solves the problem

• G4rr3tt
    G4rr3tt Member Posts: 43

I have it recorded on a video, legit closer to a window than i am from a locker, and instead of vaulting i go inside the locker.. but kay

• Haku
    Haku Member Posts: 614
    edited November 2018

@Wolf74 said:
    There is no such thing as a "Locker vacuum".
    You just hit the wrong prompt.
    If you want that fixed, you have to ask for a better object placement.
    No lockers in a certain radius around windows.
    But talking about a "locker vacuum" makes you look like a weirdo.

can everyone please get over the "pallet vacuum"-fix?
    That crap was broken and way to long in the game.
    Now every survivor tries to make up new "vacuums" that "also" need to get "fixed".

Or they can just make the damn vault have its own button and everythig else another or just an option to change it/to multiple buttons/ if we want atleast

• CoffengMin
    CoffengMin Member Posts: 862

ahh yes i remember those times it happened to me

• G4rr3tt

It has happened to me only on lerys memorial, like map is absolute garbage with no pallets almost, or every pallet is like, "pointless" since u can just move around it, no need to break it, and there are lockers in front of almost every window, everytime i get this map i straight dc, and so do half the survivors, even when i play as killer i always have 1 or 2 survivors dcing from this map, it's stupid

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

@G4rr3tt said:
    It has happened to me only on lerys memorial, like map is absolute garbage with no pallets almost, or every pallet is like, "pointless" since u can just move around it, no need to break it, and there are lockers in front of almost every window, everytime i get this map i straight dc, and so do half the survivors, even when i play as killer i always have 1 or 2 survivors dcing from this map, it's stupid

low rank problems...

honestly though, all you need is proper timing. there is a little text next to the space bar symbol, which eigther says "hide" or "vault". if you press in the wrong time, you will jump into the locker instead of vaulting the window.

• G4rr3tt

low rank problems? im at rank 1 bro lol

• Malakir
    Malakir Member Posts: 799
    G4rr3tt said:

low rank problems? im at rank 1 bro lol

after 2 weeks I bought the game I was rank 1. This ranked system is laughable tbh

I should've not be able to hit it and I was pretty new, still reached it. 

BTW never had this problem so, idk, be more careful?
  • G4rr3tt

yeah, while in chase, ill stop for a few moments to read next time, is this a locker or a window option? man i get close to a window, i expect my character to use a window, a window im literally facing, not the locker that's behind me and im literally giving my back to it, but whatever, lately, whatever a survivor complains about it's just "baby survivor cry bla bla" now that killer was buffed beyond tits just to counter swf us solo players get demolished, should honestly just uninstall the game lmao.

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Master said:

@G4rr3tt said:

Just dont spam the button 5 seconds before trying to vault. That solves the problem

We do that because some games are so laggy you need to make sure it activates.