If red rank killers are upset with keys, maybe they should stop tunneling the first person they hook

Options

I dont think I need to say anything else.

Comments

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568
    Options

Deal. I didn't tunnel anyway.

But when 2 survivors escape after being hooked twice, it feels like they robbed your victory. You probably never been in that situation.

• Jmang1245
    Jmang1245 Member Posts: 31
    Options

Yes I have, I've been in situations where 3 people have escaped using a key and I don't complain about it because I play both Killer and Survivor. But you know what , I hope the Devs remove keys, so killers can get what they want, overpowered gen regression perks, all the tunneling they want now that DS is trash and no one runs it, and I hope survivors decide to play a different game so this game finally dies because it is has become complete garbage. If they really wanted to fix dead by daylight they would remove some of the overpowered loops so killers don't get frustrated chasing people for too long, shorten T walls, and Nerf killers Gen regression perks. But I doubt that will ever happen because the Devs dont have a clue about how to improve this game.

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568
    Options

I don't see why you being so dramatic?

I'm trying to see your point. You think game is killer sided and only way to fix it is balance to survivor side? Or you think the game is fine because current keys make it perfectly balanced? And if devs nerf keys it will be extremely unplayable for survivors? Do I get you right?

• Jmang1245
    Options

What I'm saying is, the game is completely unbalanced. Certain Maps have so many tiles with safe loops on it and heaps of pallets, long t walls, jungle gyms. Others have huge open areas with nothing. The devs need to fix the maps so its balanced between killers and survivors. Also if a killer gets a hex ruin totem thats tottally hidden, how are survivors supposed to counter that? Aside from taking up two perk slots with small game and detectives hunch. Removing Keys is not going to make this game more balanced.

• Jmang1245
    Options

Dont even get me started on OP killer addons. Take a killer like clown, with no addons hes pretty bad. But give him that purpe addon with the finger on the image and he can down people one hit if he hits them with the bottle directly. How the FLIP is that balanced?

• Jmang1245
    Options

LoL, ofcourse they do. My point is that survivors are more likely to bring a key if theyve been losing games alot. lmao

• Jmang1245
    Options

or bring plunderers to find a key in game