The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

How about making everything in the bloodweb cost 1000 less points?

I just cant find any argument against this idea, there are like 46 characters already and it's tedious when a new DLC comes, you take less time getting the teachable for the new perks than giving them to the rest of chsracters, even if you only main one side.

It's also ridiculous how a brown offering costs 3000 points and gives you (if you complete all the scorepoints of that cathegory) maximun 4000 points getting a total of just extra 1000 points of that match you spent 13 minutes in after a 5 minutes matchmaking.

If we reduced the bloodweb prices by one less 1000, the impact wouldn't be insane but really big and helpful.

Comments

• Kumakx
    Kumakx Member Posts: 262

You know what it would impact? More IRI addons on killers every game. More instaheals on survivors. More keys. More moris.

If we want to reduce grind, I think that the only way is to give more perks per bloodweb. Or remove perk tiers.

• Polishnope
    Polishnope Member Posts: 130

Just make Ultra rare more rare becuse when you hit level 50 you almost always get 1 ultra rare per level in my opinion ultra rare addons should be op but they should be more rare

• Zagrid
    Zagrid Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,000

Anything to help reduce the grind.

• BenihimeWrath
    BenihimeWrath Member Posts: 968

If they just did this, and also removed perk tiers at the same time so then they don't have to worry about balancing around 3 tiers of perks any more, I would be so happy. I guess understandably there needed to be perk tiers to begin with, otherwise there wouldn't have been any possible progression. But now with so many killers and survivors to farm perks on, it really gets frustrating having to spend 2 million+ bloodpoints trying to get iron will or BBQ and chili rank 3, AGAIN. (Not even mentioning the bloodpoint investment to prestige, as that is technically extra, above and beyond type gameplay.)

I don't really understand this mindset. What is your argument? That it would be possible to have more fun all the time because the addons that cause more fun and engaging gameplay are easier to get ahold of and that would be a terrible thing? The devs themselves have said they balance the game around killers having add-ons, well that means if killers are running OP add-ons then survivors don't have to feel bad about also doing OP things right back and vice versa, we all get to do crazy things and enjoy playing the game.

• Kumakx
    Kumakx Member Posts: 262

I don't really understand this mindset. What is your argument? That it would be possible to have more fun all the time because the addons that cause more fun and engaging gameplay are easier to get ahold of and that would be a terrible thing? The devs themselves have said they balance the game around killers having add-ons, well that means if killers are running OP add-ons then survivors don't have to feel bad about also doing OP things right back and vice versa, we all get to do crazy things and enjoy playing the game.

You would really have fun playing against silent bell on every single wraith? bloody coil on every single trapper? Iri axe on every single huntress? Iri king and queen every single doctor?

Do you want 2-3 survivors yeeting out the hatch every time you finally manage to kill one?

Where exactly is the fun in that? Maybe we have different definitions of fun. Too strong items/addons can make game so onesided that its just boring to play on either side.

If we reduce bloodweeb prices, we need to reduce occurance of really rare addons / items.