1st person survivors & 3rd person killers

Lantern
Lantern Member Posts: 12
edited May 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

I feel like the general consensus is that killers are weaker than survivors, and I feel that way myself, so while thinking about what could be changed, this hit me.

I'm not saying it's a GOOD idea, but wouldn't it make a defendable amount of sense if the killers were 3rd person and survivors were 1st person camera views?

Technically survivors are supposed to be helpless in horror, right? And killers are supposed to have environmental insight that survivors don't have.

I understand that a 3rd person killer would be broken though. Survivors would have a hell of a time trying to get out of a chase.

Maybe all characters should be 1st person, although cosmetic sales would tank I'm sure, haha.

Otherwise, it'd be nice to get a base kit buff across the board I think.

Survivors get self care base kit at half speed, killers get shadowborn and/or predator or something base kit.

I don't know, I'm not a game dev. But I feel like BHVR could throw anything at the wall in any old PTB server and just see what sticks, right? Like the insane overwatch custom games, and I feel like maybe they should take advantage of that.

What do you guys think would make the game more evenly matched? Even if it's something buck wild like 2 killers, 15 generators, 8 survivors or something like that.

Or like my actual opinion, which is COMPLETELY REMOVE TOOLBOXES FROM THE GAME FOREVER ENTIRELY COMPLETELY FOR GOOD 😎

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments