Get rid already

Options
DecisiveDwight
DecisiveDwight Member Posts: 593
edited May 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Survivor main here I really want keys gone just had a match where an Adam on cold wind used key to leave while me and one other player were on gens killer slammed it shut right away and had noed yea fun. I'm all for removing keys so selfish players like Adam don't get that easy escape while his team suffer the consequences.

Now that's outta the way can we remove keys or just make hatch appear after all gens are done or when one person remains please?

Comments

• RavenTheWraith
    RavenTheWraith Member Posts: 38
    Options

I don' t think completely removing keys is needed, I do think they need a big nerf.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270
    Options

I legit hate keys more as survivor, the "teammate" who brings one always seems determined to get the killer's attention before jumping in it mid chase (because you can't just leave unless the killer watches you leave obviously)

• DecisiveDwight
    DecisiveDwight Member Posts: 593
    Options

I don't mind what happens just make it so others don't suffer the fall out of selfish players

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279
    Options

Nerf hatch instead of keys, make opening it a 10s+ long animation that will notify killer about it similar to tinkerer notification, and it can be interrupted

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526
    Options

Hatch is fine and fair, it's keys that make hatch unfair.

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 8,974
    edited May 2021
    Options

Just remove the ability for the Hatch to spawn when there are still multiple survivors or multiple gens left in the game. Just:

1. Last remaining survivor. Opens automatically.
    2. All gens are completed. Can be opened with Keys.

Nothing else. There is no reason why anyone should need the hatch when there are three survivors alive and just one more gen to complete. It can screw over other survivors like this example, and on the killers side, you're still defending gens so there's nothing you can do if survivors all happen to find the hatch and have a key. they just vanish and the game ends through no failing on your part.