Christmas themed Killer and survivor all year round

mdg2018
mdg2018 Member Posts: 153

I personally have been waiting for a holiday themed content all year round, I think having Krampus would be awesome and having an original survivor and a dark scary snow map.

Comments

• JusticeZERO
    JusticeZERO Member Posts: 173

Could pull heavily from the Krampus movie, toys around the map to tattle on the survivors, putting a toy on a generator to cause a rapid skill check where a GREAT would get them off...idk still cool

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
    Knowing dead by daylight they might do a creepy mall santa of own. There is even what i found a site of  just creepy mall santas. I got to say alot of insperation to pull from.
  • foxofthestars
    foxofthestars Member Posts: 157

@mdg2018 said:
    I personally have been waiting for a holiday themed content all year round, I think having Krampus would be awesome and having an original survivor and a dark scary snow map.

@FayeZahara said:
    Knowing dead by daylight they might do a creepy mall santa of own. There is even what i found a site of  just creepy mall santas. I got to say alot of insperation to pull from.

I agree with the both of you. Krampus would be awesome but would not really fit in IMO. However the Creepy mall Santa totally would be a big hit. Give him a run down decorated for christmas mall map and a survivor dressed as an elf! LMAO

• Krowplex
    Krowplex Member Posts: 46

Yeah but no. Christmas / flashy lights cosmetics wouldn't really fit in this game, sadly.

Actually, it all comes down to how they design it.

• mdg2018

@foxofthestars said:

@mdg2018 said:

@FayeZahara said:

I agree with the both of you. Krampus would be awesome but would not really fit in IMO. However the Creepy mall Santa totally would be a big hit. Give him a run down decorated for christmas mall map and a survivor dressed as an elf! LMAO

the elf would be funny lol and creepy like you see old destroyed elf toys sitting on shelves lol

• NotBiasedAtAll
    NotBiasedAtAll Member Posts: 50

I had an idea for a deranged mall Santa who believes that he is truly Santa Claus, with a meat cleaver as his weapon. His power would have something to do with how many altruism points a survivor had acquired, as he's able to sense The Christmas Spirit in people. But since we have the clown, a Santa cosmetic for him would be okay as well.

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
    edited June 2018

@mdg2018 said:

@FayeZahara said:

Can we also have an alive reindeer mounted bloody on one of the shops wall. XD
  • Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985

@mdg2018 said:

@FayeZahara said:

Maybe make the santa suit a clown skin that's released during Christmas this year? Creepy fat santa dude?
  • Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590
    Krampus would absolutely fit the theme. Weapon as a big hook with a chain attached to it that he throws out.
  • Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647

@mdg2018 said:

Cool idea, the only thing is we just got the clown and he has a big belly. So now can we get 2 big belly monsters ;)

• mdg2018

@Zanfer said:

@mdg2018 said:

Cool idea, the only thing is we just got the clown and he has a big belly. So now can we get 2 big belly monsters ;)

either that or they could do a tall buff gu in a santa outfit

• Goundski
    Goundski Member Posts: 4

Would love Krampus with a 10m Grapple hook.