"Killer Main" Rant

Options

"Killer Main" Isn't an insult, It's more of you acknowledging that the person prefers to play killer. Here's a thought, if most survivors "hate" killer mains, maybe we killer mains should just quit playing. That will leave you "Survivor Mains" With longer que times, having to switch over to killer, play KYF, or to just quit playing the game yourself. Without people who play killer FAR longer than they play survivor, survivors are left with more inexperienced killers (Pretty sure that's what you want though), and possibly times that you can't even play the game because there is no killer lobby to join.

Face it, without killers, YOU. HAVE. NO. GAME.

Same works the other way around, without survivors, killers can't play because there is no one to join their lobbies. But the fact is that killers are getting this rude treatment far worse than any monkey survivor.

So if you think your gonna be cute and say "Heehee STPD KLLR MN" you can just shut the hell up because you need killers.

Hey devs, maybe make a game mode where the survivors do there same old shtick, but there is no killer in the map whatsoever. How fun would that be? It'd probably be very fun for you survivors since just having the killer in the game is a personal attack.

Don't insult others because they enjoy playing as something that you don't even play. And don't be a worthless little wank by talking ######### after the game ends, you aren't the best player in the game, and you never will be.

Comments

• ReneAensland
    ReneAensland Member Posts: 838
    Options

And that stupid "I'm a killer main" meme.
    What the #########.

• friendlykillermain
    friendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162
    Options

@altruistic said:
    My Killer queues for 2018 have averaged anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes.

Survivor queues are instant, no matter the rank.  No matter the time.  No matter the region I have played in.

Feel free to stop playing, maybe my Killer queues will be faster.  

really not helpful man could you maybe lease just treat s as eqauls and respect our chosen paths i have no problem respecting a survivor

• friendlykillermain
    Options

@Tzeentchling9 said:
    friendlykillermain said:

@altruistic said:

Survivor queues are instant, no matter the rank.  No matter the time.  No matter the region I have played in.

really not helpful man could you maybe lease just treat s as eqauls and respect our chosen paths i have no problem respecting a survivor

This. I have no problem respecting a Survivor that legitimately lost me with a baffling turn or some quick, tricky thinking. However, for every one of those actually good Survivors, there is 20 clicky teabaggers with SB, DS, and Adrenaline on coms just looking to be an attention seeking [BAD WORD].

exactly respect is a too way street we walk to eachother ad shake we dont lie down so you can walk over us we shake and part as eqauls whats so hard?

• BigBadPiggy
    BigBadPiggy Member Posts: 678
    Options
    Vietfox said:
    I don't hate any kind of mains, i don't even dislike them, i just have fun with all these whinny players who blame the game instead of their skills, wether they are survivors or killers.
    Yeah, some complaints are legit, but definitelly not all of them, just a few.
    I, for instance, am a survivor main (i play both roles actually but more as a survivor than as a killer), but i do like some forum members who are killer mains. Why? Because they are reasonable people, like @George_Soros or @PhantomMask20763 . There are more, but i'm not gonna name them all.
    PS: and most importantly, they don't dodge SWFs!
    Well said.
  • friendlykillermain
    Options

@Vietfox said:
    I don't hate any kind of mains, i don't even dislike them, i just have fun with all these whinny players who blame the game instead of their skills, wether they are survivors or killers.
    I, for instance, am a survivor main (i play both roles actually but more as a survivor than as a killer), but i do like some forum members who are killer mains. Why? Because they are reasonable people, like @George_Soros or @PhantomMask20763 . There are more, but i'm not gonna name them all.

i see i was missed out :'(

• ReneAensland
    Options

@altruistic said:

You just proved his point.
    Baffling.

• friendlykillermain
    edited November 2018
    Options

@friendlykillermain said:

@Vietfox said:

i see i was missed out :'(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsvP0gluTew
    forever alone

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Options
    From how aggressive people get on here it seems like they spend 99% of their time playing one side and only dabble on the other.

I play both a lot. I want DS removed more than anything else, and SWF equalized with solo a bit, but I also want camping and tunneling to end too.
  • friendlykillermain
    Options

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    Vietfox said:

I am honored to be mentioned :chuffed:

i wasnt :'(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsvP0gluTew

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    Vietfox said:

You changed your avatar to freddy....welcome to the club
  • friendlykillermain
    Options

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    friendlykillermain said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

Vietfox said:

my avatars represent my moods by the way see if you cant geuss each one

• Avariku
    Avariku Member Posts: 608
    Options
    I've run into just as many toxic killers as I have survivors. Labeling either side as "the problem" is inherently egocentric. 

we're all gamers, we all want to have fun. That said, I played a round last night against flashlight clicking, teabagging, bodyblocking survivors last night... I normally play a casual/friendly killer but they got merciless slaughtered for their disrespect. 

don't expect the world to change, just treat others how they treat you.
  • redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    Options
    Gotta say that in all my time with this game the only ones that message with an insult are survivors. Every chat with a killer has been positive gg replies and feedback. Survivors are horrible and not just to killers, they turn on one another over little stuff; pallet use, chests, totem breaking, gen points. Not all, but survivors can be some greedy little trolls.
    You forgot the people that body block you at pallets for no reason like the killer don't know they are there but the run round take the vault so your killed 3 man teams killing a solo so they have all the points people mad at you for leaving the match at end game or hatch camping because the killers camping the last guy and your wounded or they hook farm you and hide in lockers (Not kidding had a game by had loads of time to save me hid in locker in fact they all could have but they didn't so sold them out lol if your gonna be jerks who only want points for there mates your gonna get burned)
  • Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,678
    Options

I feel like this entire thread is meant to be a reply to another post. Who the hell is the OP addressing anyway?

• ReneAensland
    Options

Why the ######### do people ######### about DS?
    I don't get it! I've never ran DS and I play against R1 players with it. I don't understand the hate this perk receives.

• mcNuggets
    mcNuggets Member Posts: 767
    Options

@ReneAensland said:
    Why the [BAD WORD] do people ######### about DS?
    I don't get it! I've never ran DS and I play against R1 players with it. I don't understand the hate this perk receives.

You just chased a skillful player down for like 2 minutes.
    Now you have to do it again.

The games chasing is broken and DS encourages looping even more.
    So in total you might loose just because of DS.

• ReneAensland
    Options

@mcNuggets said:

@ReneAensland said:

I count to 10.
    I always, ALWAYS get them down again before get to 10.
    Try dropping them, or face your back to a corner to corner them when they fall, or spin when you carry them.
    Start spinning in circles.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

Feels like someone read similar comments one too many times.
    I understand the...frustration.
    But without Survivors, we have no game either.
    And that's not me saying some ridiculous behaviour is now justified, that's just me saying how it is.

• Oooooof
    Oooooof Member Posts: 109
    Options

And why should we know this? xD. Some killer mains and some survivor mains are stupid xD. I play pretty much killer and survivor 50/50 but right now i play more killer because of the lobbys. I hope the new matchmaking system gonna help this problem.

• Oblitiry
    Oblitiry Member Posts: 487
    Options
    This stupid ass argument literally goes both ways. Just swap the words survivor and killer with each other.

Fantastic right? No. It just boils down to too many people with low self esteem and mental issues play this game. And that's on BOTH roles. Not this magical bull ######### land of it just being one side.
  • yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832
    edited December 2018
    Options

@ReneAensland said:

@mcNuggets said:

@ReneAensland said:

I count to 10.
    Try dropping them, or face your back to a corner to corner them when they fall, or spin when you carry them.

even if they literally run in a straight lines so unless they make a MAJOR mistake it's impossible to down them within 10 seconds, stop lying

• ReneAensland
    Options

@yeet said:

@ReneAensland said:

@mcNuggets said:

@ReneAensland said:

I count to 10.

even if they literally run in a straight lines so unless they make a MAJOR mistake it's impossible to down them within 10 seconds, stop lying

I'm not going to say "get good."
    I will prove it to you.
    Give me a day or two to get an example.

• yeet
    Options

@ReneAensland said:

@yeet said:

@ReneAensland said:

@mcNuggets said:

@ReneAensland said:

I count to 10.

I will prove it to you.

read "unless they make a MAJOR mistake" before you make your epic own

• ReneAensland
    Options

@yeet said:

@ReneAensland said:

@yeet said:

@ReneAensland said:

@mcNuggets said:

@ReneAensland said:

I count to 10.

I will prove it to you.

What the #########. Are you trying to start an argument?
    I can easily be the biggest ######### and you're still trying to push buttons.

### off
  • yeet
    Options

@ReneAensland said:

@yeet said:

@ReneAensland said:

@yeet said:

@ReneAensland said:

@mcNuggets said:

@ReneAensland said:

I count to 10.

I will prove it to you.

What the [BAD WORD]. Are you trying to start an argument?
    I can easily be the biggest [BAD WORD] and you're still trying to push buttons.
    [BAD WORD] off

wew

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Vietfox said:
    Love you too, ye filthy maggot :P 
    Wish you came to your senses and return to PC.
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

@Boss said:
    Feels like someone read similar comments one too many times.
    I understand the...frustration.
    But without Survivors, we have no game either.
    And that's not me saying some ridiculous behaviour is now justified, that's just me saying how it is.

Well said, both sides need the other and when one sides queues are long I swap to the other side and vice versa. I also never dodge a lobby not even 4 flashlights, I'll bring Franklins and or just bait them into wasting it. While i agree DS needs a change I don't get bothered by it since I'm almost always downing someone within 10-15 seconds anyways.

You'll win some and lose some whether it's 4 solo's o4 full 4 man swf, but if you don't face your issues you'll never solve them.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Options
    Vietfox said:
    Love you too, ye filthy maggot :P 
    Wish you came to your senses and return to PC.
    @George_Soros
    I switched to PS4 because my laptop died, not because i wanted to :(
    I met some cool console players though
  • Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506
    Options
    yeet said:

@ReneAensland said:

@mcNuggets said:

@ReneAensland said:

I count to 10.

Impossible? Hahahaha.
  • Global
    Global Member Posts: 770
    Options

You see, I get your point but. "Without killers you have no game" is flawed as no survivors also equals no game. So if we all quit then who really wins this stupid "mains" war.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

@Global said:
    You see, I get your point but. "Without killers you have no game" is flawed as no survivors also equals no game. So if we all quit then who really wins this stupid "mains" war.

For every Killer that quits, 4 Survivors have one less lobby. For every 4 Survivors that quit, Killers have one less lobby. It's an asymmetrical game.

• yeet
    Options

@Carpemortum said:
    yeet said:

@ReneAensland said:

@mcNuggets said:

@ReneAensland said:

I count to 10.

Impossible? Hahahaha.

"unless they make a MAJOR mistake"
    reading comprehension

• Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088
    Options

Is this a bait thread?

• powerbats
    Options

@Orion said:

@Global said:

For every Killer that quits, 4 Survivors have one less lobby. For every 4 Survivors that quit, Killers have one less lobby. It's an asymmetrical game.

Well unless you count the people that swap over to the other side for faster lobbies like some have commented on doing. But I think survivors quitting is worse due to the higher volume of players since 4 is greater than 1.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

@powerbats said:

@Orion said:

@Global said:

Well unless you count the people that swap over to the other side for faster lobbies like some have commented on doing. But I think survivors quitting is worse due to the higher volume of players since 4 is greater than 1.

All things being equal, one Survivor quitting is not as impactful (in terms of available lobbies) as one Killer quitting. That's all I'm saying.

• powerbats
    Options

@Orion said:

@powerbats said:

@Orion said:

@Global said:

All things being equal, one Survivor quitting is not as impactful (in terms of available lobbies) as one Killer quitting. That's all I'm saying.

Oh I agree I was referring more to 4 survivors quitting ratio since if it's 1 to 1 then that's not as bad overall. Now if you get it too lopsided on either side that'll create an imbalance.

• friendlykillermain
    Options

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    friendlykillermain said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

friendlykillermain said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

Vietfox said:

i wasnt  :'(

my avatars represent my moods by the way see if you cant geuss each one

Lemme guess Freddy means sad

yes

• SoylentPixie
    SoylentPixie Member Posts: 1,192
    Options

Y'know what, I'm sick of the word Main/s on this forum, survivor or killer. It's all too often used as a justification, an accusation or in some cases plain insulting. Can we just ban the word MAIN/s and replace it with Pineapple, JigglyPuff , Tribble or Platypus, because then at least all these god awful threads that vent peoples frustrations by spouting spite or insults at each other for about 70% of the forums, might be mildly amusing and slightly less depressing to read.

• Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506
    Options
    yeet said:

@Carpemortum said:
    yeet said:

@ReneAensland said:

@mcNuggets said:

@ReneAensland said:

I count to 10.

Impossible? Hahahaha.

reading comprehension

Again, I say, hahahahah. I read it. I still laughed. Dont assume just because i find your point funny i didnt account for all of it.
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Options

Personally, I don't hate Decisive Strike but the perk is just annoying, it wastes your time for doing your objective.

Imagine there being a perk for the killers that instantly regresses a generator back to normal for... you guessed it, FREE!
  • yeet
    Options

@Carpemortum said:
    yeet said:

@Carpemortum said:

yeet said:

@ReneAensland said:

@mcNuggets said: @ReneAensland said: Why the [BAD WORD] do people ######### about DS? I don't get it! I've never ran DS and I play against R1 players with it. I don't understand the hate this perk receives. You just chased a skillful player down for like 2 minutes. Now you have to do it again. The games chasing is broken and DS encourages looping even more.

I count to 10.

Impossible? Hahahaha.

reading comprehension

Again, I say, hahahahah. I read it. I still laughed. Dont assume just because i find your point funny i didnt account for all of it.

then you should have no problem with my post