Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

If you could change/add one thing to dbd what would it be

If I could I would add a kill with friends game mode with 2 killer's 8 survivor's each killer or survivor can only get 50% blood points max of what they could get in a normal dbd game and the killer's and survivors will earn blood points individually, This is ment to be some dumb fun in dbd

Comments

• lemonsway
    lemonsway Member Posts: 1,169

If i could only pick 1 thing it would be a new game mode without gens, free both sides of the gen problem and focus the whole game around the chases. Add a time limit to prevent dragging the game on forever.

• Masterninja
    Masterninja Member Posts: 411

Buff all the bad survivors and killers perks.

• CheeseAnton
    CheeseAnton Member Posts: 882

This is an idea I had and wanted to share but I had no idea when or where to share it, I guess now would be fine.

Echo Survivors/killers

The basic premise is that while Legendary Sets still exist, they only exist to lesser characters (i.e. Cybil Bennet will still be a Legendary set), while for 500 Auric cells you purchase another character, here's extremely rough mockups to show what it could look like

These echo characters (not finalized name, could be better) share the bloodwebs with their counterparts (i.e. my Steve is level 42, so the echo survivor Johnathan is level 42 with the same perks on my Steve).

The Reason for echo characters is to give customization to characters people want (we know the inevitable Chris and Claire are coming as Leon and Jill legendries, but with so many possible outfits it's extremely sad to me they are limited by 1 outfit. But now as echo survivors, Claire and Chris have multiple possible outfits choices to make Chris and Claire fans happy, while Behavior does not have to work to give Claire and Chris perks). That's kinda the main goal, make these beloved characters feel like they are actual DBD characters (and not just a set you can't customize) with Behavior not having to actually add another character.

Legendary sets can still happen to lesser character, Leon for example would have a HUNK Legendary set as HUNK isn't that important and doesn't have many outfit potential.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,538

I have an extremely long list of changes I would do if I had the power, way too long to post here.

But, if I could change one thing and one thing only, I would scrap The Realm Beyond. Gone. Reduced to atoms.

I want my good ole' maps back.

• Keezo
    Keezo Member Posts: 454

remove breakable walls

• Saltjar34
    Saltjar34 Member Posts: 766

Remove Breakable Walls

• DBK1
    DBK1 Member Posts: 66

rEMOVE bREAKABLE wALLS