What would you do to make your main stronger in one patch note

Options
13»

Comments

• MongolPSR
    MongolPSR Member Posts: 1,032
    Options

I'd like it if slinger could pull people over pallets for 75% of his chains durability

• Jacoby2041
    Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 843
    edited June 2021
    Options

Nemesis: Tier 3 allows you to hit multiple targets with the tentacle attack instead of just one thing at a time, with a bit faster recovery

Each tier up slightly increases zombie's detection range and movement speed

Instead of mutation on hit, each infected survivor slowly increases mutation meter over time, more infected = faster rate (you can still hit zombies for bonus)

The idea is that he has a slower and steadier buildup but is more impactful on his power and zombies both of which are kind of lacking in mutation bonuses currently. It would also make people want to cure quickly and avoid infection rather than staying infected forever like it's no big deal

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

Trapper now starts out with all traps in hand and is able to carry all at once throughout the trial (= there is no restriction to how many tryps you can hold at once other than the maximum number of traps in the trial. he still has to recollect already set down traps if he wants to move them)

oh look, he is no longer absolutely horrible and, at least partially, up to the standart every other Trap based Killer is on.

• Avignon
    Avignon Member Posts: 133
    Options

I wouldn't call him my main but GhostFace really needs an addon pass and / or a 5-10 second reduction on his power cooldown.

Pig could use a reduction to crouch / uncrouch speed.

Twins i'd revert the nerf and maybe make MISSED pounces more punishing but right now twins are being both objectively punished for hitting a pounce on Victor and even if there are no survivors nearby to kick there's like an audible CLUNK between downing a survivor and spamming the button trying to get back on Charlotte. Really breaks flow

• Thunderous_670
    Thunderous_670 Member Posts: 137
    Options

Nono, you've got a point, I would love to see that in game!