The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

End game screen

I prefer the new bugged out end game screens that happen when a game ends while you are spectating. It's always the same with the survivors running in the fog but the bugged ones have variations and different angles. (If anyone has any screenshots since I don't have any ready at the moment post them here. :chuffed: )

Comments

• FoggyDownpour
    FoggyDownpour Member Posts: 288

Yes! I have gotten a ton of cool ones, but only took screen shots of a few. I really love the ones with the killers standing there, it's rather menacing.

This was one of the first ones I got

This one was even cooler in person, his movement was perfect for it.

And this one is just like the cover, it made my jaw drop at first, especially with the normal idle movements he makes mixing with the gentle roll of the fog. I love this one <3

• PolarBear
    PolarBear Member Posts: 1,899

@FoggyDownpour said:
    Yes! I have gotten a ton of cool ones, but only took screen shots of a few. I really love the ones with the killers standing there, it's rather menacing.

This was one of the first ones I got

This one was even cooler in person, his movement was perfect for it.

And this one is just like the cover, it made my jaw drop at first, especially with the normal idle movements he makes mixing with the gentle roll of the fog. I love this one <3

These look amazing! Thanks for sharing!

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,903

I really love that Trapper one.

I didn't get any cool ones when mine bugged out, they were all very weird!

• CutestMuffin
    CutestMuffin Member Posts: 30

I like the idea of having a shot of a set part of the map played in view with the four survivors and the killer watching from a short distance behind them on the results screen