Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Stuck in a log on the swamp

derp4lief
derp4lief Member Posts: 2

Today I played against a pyramid head on the pale rose, and after I was sent to a cage and was rescued, I was stuck in this log at the edge of the map. I had to rely on the killer to down and pick me up to get unstuck.

4 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• Soloman
    Soloman Member Posts: 7

I can confirm this. Happened to me too against pyramid at the same spot. I rescued surv from cage and i got stucked. D/C was only option.

• PocketCas
    PocketCas Member Posts: 1

One of my friends got stuck on a different log in the same map

Step 1 : Friend (The Meg) ran into this location.

Step 2 : She became stuck and could only spin in place.

Step 3 : She was able to be hit and picked up by the killer to get un-stuck, but that was the only way to fix this issue we could find.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

• Character played: Meg
    • Perks played: Do not remember
    • Blackwater Swamp
    • Only occurred this one time that I observed

• absurdlyashley
    absurdlyashley Member Posts: 1

I can also confirm this. It has happened to my same friend twice while we have been playing. The most recent time was on 05/05/21, and I believe the time before that was maybe a couple months ago. The first time, she was crouch walking to that area and then got stuck. I could not heal her or anything. The second, most recent time, she crawled there as a downed survivor and once she was in the spot, she couldn't leave it (although she could look around). She ended up bleeding out there because the killer never found her, so I don't know if killers can interact with survivors in that spot. Screenshots are after I died and was watching her finish the game.

Friend was playing Claudette. Perks: Distortion, Inner Strength, Urban Evasion, We'll Make It.

• Tailo
    Tailo Member Posts: 5

I just got purposely lead there by a nea as pyramid head and proceeded to get stuck and teabagged

• PinkLemonade
    PinkLemonade Member Posts: 1

Played against a blight that got stuck on the same log. See video: https://imgur.com/a/lylFNkF

• DeeBinit
    DeeBinit Member Posts: 2

I've actually encountered something similar to this, except I was playing Blight and got stuck in the log next to the ship after bumping into it. So there's multiple logs with problems here! :D

• ZonkyWizard
    ZonkyWizard Member Posts: 568
    edited June 2021

Can confirm. That cursed log... Happened to me in my recent game. I was killer and got stuck! Survivor was behind the log and ended up getting stuck too