The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Telltale Walking Dead Chapter

Lenny197
Lenny197 Member Posts: 258
edited June 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

I know this is a bit late and all but Clementine's comic is coming so a Telltale's Walking Dead Chapter would be great. Since we have zombies in the game now (Nemesis), a Walker type killer wouldn't fit in the game anymore. There is no doubt that Clementine must be in this chapter. Lee is also great but his story already ended in Season One, we wouldn't want to make him suffer again in the Entity's Realm. We know that in the end of The Final Season, Clem got her leg chopped off by AJ, but the devs could twist her backstory a little bit. What if she got taken in by the Fog when the Delta's boat exploded and AJ along with others couldn't find her, or when they were infiltrating the boat using walkers and the Fog rolled in and Clem disappeared,... Her perks would be related to what she taught AJ or what Lee taught her as well.

Or maybe we could have a 3 survivors chapter for the first time ever. Personally, I would want to see James in it too. His character is complex and he left quite an impression in the Final Season. Since there’s two options: Kill Lilly (James survives) or Stop AJ (James dies). We could maybe have James’s backstory in Dead by Daylight be something like he realized that if we die (by becoming a walker) we go to the Entity’s Realm and there’s nothing but suffering. It adds a bit of depth to him by making him see that there’s nothing left after we become a walker. So to end the suffering, we must have to kill walkers no matter what. And if other people went with saving James, it’s either he abandoned us or he stayed behind to make sure we are safe. Then we never see him again so that could be he might have been taken in by the Fog (then just like the former where he realized we suffer in the Entity’s Realm). We now have reasons why he is in the Fog even if the player had him die or saved him. I don’t know how they would write his backstory tho, they could maybe choose one canon ending for him. His perks could be related to distraction (distracting walkers in the game), as well as helping other survivors (like when he helped Clem and AJ).

Other honorable mentions would be Bonnie and Mike (we don’t know what happened to them after Season 2, but I’m sure not many people like them). Or maybe Molly from Season One as well.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments