The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Survivors' Cries Rework/Reduction

razvicool
razvicool Member Posts: 54
edited June 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Hi,

Thanks for checking the post.

Now, it's been a while from what I could find, since someone mentioned this.

Some survivors are much louder than others as you've probably noticed while playing. While this can be considered an unfair disadvantage I'm sure we deal with it just fine. One could even say it's slightly irrelevant as you find yourself in a risky spot, such as next to a generator, most of the time or you avoid the killer by going in opposite directions instead of just hiding around him/her.

However the main problem, which is indeed a problem both for one's performance and fun, is the unusual frequency as well as loudness of the cries of certain survivors, such as Feng Min. I do apologise, I cannot provide you with a clip nor am I 100% sure if the specific example I'm thinking of happens every game (the loudness does, not sure about the abnormal frequency). Also another thing I'm unsure about is whether the killer actually hears all that or just a bit of a louder cry, however the main point is that it's bothering and annoying to the survivor.

Of course, I understand there are things like perk balance, killer balance, swf balance, etc. which are more important to address, however I think this deserves some attention.

Thank you for reading and I would appreciate any additional information on the topic or clarification.

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Comments