Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

THE NEW RE COSMETICS NEED TO BE CHANGED ASAP!

P3ToxicLaurie
P3ToxicLaurie Member Posts: 142
edited June 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

The new resident evil chapter has been great so far, but as with every chapter it has some issues.

The most annoying issue for sure to come out of the update, is the new cosmetics being locked for each character. You guys dont need to worry about not making money for this chapter. Its a resident evil chapter with amazing cosmetics, and new fans buying the game. The cosmetics look amazing, but Jills hair is an extra 400 cells for the default Jill hair. It is unacceptable. You guys can easily add blood to the face, but not make it look like the p3, or just add dirt to her face, like it was in re 3. If you're going to force me to pay 400 extra auric cells for a hair (which I did), the set should not be locked, because 1/3 of my payment was for a default item. I, and so much other people wouldnt be regretting buying this outfit set if the hair wasnt a copy and paste. Either, add some dirt or blood to her face. Or just make it so I can run her p3 with the outfit. It cannot be that hard. We get it. You want money. At least put effort into the skins. Her hair and gun holster are copy and pasted into the exact same spots on her purple outfit. Please. All I want is to not feel like crap after paying like 15 bucks for a copy and pasted skin. Same for Leon. The skins look great, but we should be able to mix and match the heads. Also, Claire looks really compressed, please fix it. She looks great, but theres something off about her. Maybe her legs are too big? Shoes are modeled weirdly?

Here is my suggestion for what you guys should do for Jills face instead of unlinking; Just add some of these textures. Simple. This'll look great. Maybe make her hair look a little more dirty. Please just dont make it so I paid around 5 dollars for her default hair.

I really hope the devs understand why people are so annoyed by this, and if they care about the dbd fans and the new re rans, they better make a small change to this, and not just leave it. Its not the money I paid that im mad about, but thats a factor too. Its how lazy and money hungry the devs are making themselves look. Making them locked (they originally weren't) so you had to pay more. At least change up the texture slightly!!!

This is such a petty thing to rant about, but it feels like the devs just copy and pasted her hair and holster onto the outfit and put no effort into it, just to make a quick buck. Pretty agitating. Oh well, doubt they will fix it, but my suggestion is amazing, and you dont have to make an entirely new hairstyle for her. Just add some touch ups. Thanks for listening to my rant, gooday.

Also please make claire look like actual claire please, shes just a little too short or something, it makes her body look weird. we dont need a Johnathon 2.0 situation on our hands :)

EDIT: So, after some investigating Jills purple outfit, I have come to the conclusion that EVERYTHING is a copy and paste, besides some slight adjustments to her under-arm holster, which are barely noticable. At first I thought it was just the holster on her leg. But nope. Everything is still in the exact same spot, I can tell by swapping between her default outfit and her purple outfit. The only unique part of the outfit, is the shirt and the pants/boots itself. Everything else is a copy and paste. I really wouldnt care about all of this, if they could just give us a beaten up face for the skin, it will look so good. But that just proves how lazy they got with the skins.

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Comments