Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Stupid bugs and Hacker Accusations

So I was playing on Macmillan's today as survivor and had lithe as one my perks. I was going against a Ghostface who also happened to be a TTV streamer. Anywho, everything was going fine until I vaulted at a T and L wall where my lithe activated as usual but then I was at stuck at 150% speed for the rest of the match. I couldn't do anything to fix it back for the rest of the match so I got hit and nothing happened. I was still able to zoom at 150% speed. This was on console. Besides hackers or bug exploiters (obviously) did anyone else experience this bug? Now, the TTV thinks that I'm a hacker, reported me, and even made all of her viewers think I was purposely hacking or exploiting a bug even though I've fallen victim to one of DBD's glorious numbers of countless of bugs. It's kinda not fair even though I tried to explain to her and even felt sorry for her for her game. I now sort of fear for trolls when they see my name in future games where they can ruin and mess with my future games as a sign of getting back at me for unintentionally having a bug stuck on my character. It probably won't mean much right?

Answers

• TripleSteal
    TripleSteal Member Posts: 1,298

I haven't seen such a bug in several thousands of hours, sounds peculiar.

Did you try going down or interacting with a locker?

• sushiwooshi123
    sushiwooshi123 Member Posts: 14

@TripleSteal Yes I have, minus the down part. I even tried healing, opening chests, and getting hit. I was still at 150% speed. It was so bizarre because, like you said, despite DBD containing countless of bugs, I haven't experienced a bug like this from all the other bugs that have happened to me in the past that were much more common.