Blight ability gets disabled.

Options
JohnLebedeiv
JohnLebedeiv Member Posts: 41
edited June 2021 in Bug Reporting
  • Platform: PC
  • Killer: Blight (please fix his butter too. He slides like crazy on rocks, snow, etc.)
  • What happens: After getting pallet stunned while lethal rush attacking / recharging your ability although recharged gets disabled. I don't respect pallets. So when I do a simple m1 (main attack) and get pallet stunned that also turns off my ability. You won't be able to use it until you do a quick main attack to get the "rush" indicator back. The ability can get disabled by some weird scenarios to as showed in video #2.

• Steps to reproduce: Get pallet stunned as you are charging and attacking. Or Get pallet stunned while doing your basic attack. Or get pallet stunned while stabbing yourself with syringe.

I think you get the idea. The main bug with him happens when he gets stunned. You will not be able to rush until you break a pallet or do a basic attack.

• How often: Almost every game multiple times.

• Additional info: Perks: Any

The add-ons: Any

Map: Any map.

Edit: Updated steps to reproduce. Video posted.

Edit again: More videos with different bugs!

Edit again again: Fixed some wording and changed how often it happens.

Video 2 (#1 in comments) For some reason I lost my ability while kicking a gen while the power is recharging. No stuns here so this glitch is something else.

Video 3 Kinda the same as video 1 but I guess to reproduce the problem you don't have to REALLY time the pallet stun

Video 4 Simply doing a basic attack with him can turn off his ability if pallet stunned it seems.

As you can see by ALL these videos, my ability recharges fully but the option to use the ability on the bottom is not available. Hence I cannot use my ability.

Thank you! Hope these videos help.

Post edited by JohnLebedeiv on
13 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments