Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Player Disconnecting

ShadyGear80
ShadyGear80 Member Posts: 1
edited June 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Ok so I was playing the killer, it was a late game situation where I was taking a survivor to a hook and I was eyeing the other one healing in the border of the exit, due to me having Blood Guardian, so when im at the hook ready to go get this player after Blood Guardian activates, the one I was carrying disconnects from the game, making my Blood Guardian useless by not activating, the other survivor leaves due to that, so Im here just looking dumb at the guy just running of, I think perks like these SHOULD activate if a player disconnects from the game no matter what, because if its a late game situation like mine was its unfair for the remaining players to go unpunished like that, thats my take on this what yall think?

Comments

• Huntar
    Huntar Member Posts: 848

Just stop playing until the DC penalty is turned back on. Survivors will continue to abuse exploits as long as they're not punished for doing so.